BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear® Oil-Free Morning Burst® Facial Scrub.
With Bursting Beads®.
Wakes you up.
Gently exfoliates skin with vitamin c & ginseng.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

Reviews (2058)
  • "I love this face wash I used it for years it works really well but I always had to use a moisturizer since it made my face a little dry." in 5 reviews
  • "I only used it a couple of times because it made me break out more but the scent is really good and it does wake you right up." in 5 reviews
Debra A.
Fontana, CA
Great starter for girls wanting to see if exfoliators are a good choice for them. If you have trouble with skin cells not sloughing off due to oily skin, exfoliators are a great help to keeping clear skin. This one is very mild but I always recommend working your way up since the face has some very sensitive skin! If this is too gentle, try St. Ives green tea scrub. THEN try St. Ives apricot scrub. Just make sure to level up gradually, since the beads in exfoliators can cause microscopic tears in your skin overtime = losing elasticity
Elizabeth F.
Centerville, OH
I'm always on the look out for face washes that can help treat my skin impurities, that won't dry out my skin, but are also afforable. With this product I've found all that and so much more. My skin feels fresh, rejuvenated, and most importantly, it feels clean. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a face treatment that works. I purchased mine at my local target but I'm sure this is carried in other stores as well.
Kayla A.
Although this did make my skin feel better and refreshed it did not take away my acne. This may be because I am more prone to acne. I had to recently go to a dermatologist and she said that the products in clean and clear aren't actually medication 100% it's only a little bit. If this works for you I'm glad but if you haven't been able to get rid of acne please listen to me and call a dermatologist they are professionals and can help!!
Nicole B.
I first tried this as a travel size for a weekend trip and loved it so I bought the full size when I came back! I really like how it makes your skin feel refreshed and clean. It's super revitalizing in my opinion and a perfect start for a morning routine. It's not harsh on skin and it smells great too. The only thing I would change is the micro beads; I'm not the biggest fan but all and all I like it and will repurchase again.
Chelsea N.
Castleton, NY
Love, love, LOVE the morning burst acnewash!! I purchase it in a double package with nighttime wash and its a great addition to my routine. My face has never felt cleaner. It really does give me a "wake up" of sorts in the morning and I feel totally off when I don't use it. I tend to get this item at Walmart but even with my daily use I don't have to purchase it very often, a little bit goes a long way with this one.
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
Best face wash I have used so far. I use it in the morning when I shower and it does the job by waking me and up and cleaning my face after a good nights sleep. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and am very happy. I used to moisturize my face every morning, and using this I still have to so not sure if you would have to use it if you normally don't. I would recommend this product to all of my friends!
Madeline F.
Camillus, NY
I really like this face wash. It gives my face a refreshed, cool feel. it's good value and not too pricey. I buy this face wash at Target. I love the scent as well. However, I don't feel like it clears up my face too well. It's a good face wash but doesn't do as great as I hoped at clearing up my acne. Still, I recommend it for someone looking for a refreshing face wash with mild acne.
Varah T.
As lovely as this smells and cleansing as it may be too my skin, I HATE the little orange beads. They get stuck in both my cleansing pad as well as the brushes and it's frustrating to have old product stuck in from the day before (it's pretty difficult to wash rinse out fully)

Aside from that, my skin is refreshed, although I feel it's more of a pseudo side effect from great scent
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil free Acnewash is perfect for anyone wanting to clean their skin efficiently and leave it refreshed and silky smooth! It will give you a burst of energy and make you smile! This is by far one of my favorite Acne washes that are currently on the market! If you have not tried it out yet i highly recommend you do so! Trust me you will not regret it!
Renesha L.
Gloversville, NY
Ok clean and clear is one of the first skin product I've tried as a teen growing up so I have a lot of faith in clean and clear for most people. On the other hand as I got older my skin wanted something more I don't know if it's this particular product but it did starting drying out my skin, maybe I'm dehydrated at times but yea, this product doesn't work for me anymore :(
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the refreshing feeling after you wash your face with this product?
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it help with moisturizing?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work good for hormonal acne?
Elisabeth D.
I've always wanted to try the morning burst scrubs, but I'm scared of it over drying my skin. Does it dry skin out easily?
Cassia W.
Kettering, OH
I have pretty oily skin, would this work well on my skin type?