Abi S.
Abi S.

I have oily skin and get acne on my cheeks (from my phone) would this help get rid of that acne?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Feb. 19, 2014, 5:51 p.m.
This product does help with acne since it keeps your face cleansed, but if you are looking to treat acne specifically you should choose a different product. This one doesn't have an active ingredient for fighting acne.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
Feb. 8, 2014, 2:06 a.m.
I have oily skin as well and I find that this is a great cleanser that doesn't add to the oil on my face, without leaving my skin feeling dry either.
Joan R.
Joan R.
Dec. 23, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
I have the same problem, and I was told to get this and try this out, and honestly, it has worked me wonders! My acne has subsided and my skin has been less oily.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Dec. 8, 2013, 3:44 a.m.
This product works really well on my oily skin and definitely helps with the acne, although it hasn't completely gotten rid of my acne.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Nov. 19, 2013, 10:34 p.m.
I have oily skin too and it works really well for me.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Nov. 11, 2013, 8:45 p.m.
This doesn't help with severe acne, just more of zits. You might want to try something a little stronger for acne, although this keeps my skin clear. I don't break out with acne, I just get those random zits.

Join Now