Erica K.
Erica K.
Monticello, IN

Does this wash really make your skin feel like its waking up? How does it feel?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Aug. 9, 2014, 11:41 p.m.
I find that it wakes me up in the sense that it is very refreshing! The beads also allow you to get a deeper clean in your skin, causing you to feel more awake.
zahnea j.
zahnea j.
July 29, 2014, 2:50 p.m.
It does wake you up
Tisha C.
Tisha C.
July 15, 2014, 8:17 a.m.
It makes it feel good. I wouldn't say waking up, but close. It feels like it is cooling your face.
Glorimar T.
Glorimar T.
July 13, 2014, 11:19 p.m.
Yes, it's a little tingly at first but then you feel this burst of rejuvenation.
Lori M.
Lori M.
July 12, 2014, 2:42 p.m.
It really rejuvenates in the morning. Its the smell and beads combination. Love it.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
July 11, 2014, 8:09 p.m.
Yes! It makes your face feel a little cold and refreshing. Its like the feeling of chewing a winter fresh gum except on your face!
Amy L.
Amy L.
July 7, 2014, 5 a.m.
Yes, I think it does. The scent alone will make your face wake up.
Avery F.
Avery F.
July 6, 2014, 2:59 p.m.
It wakes me up definitely, it makes my face feel fresh and new
Delisse T.
Delisse T.
July 1, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
I really never noticed, just makes my face refreshing, clean and soft.
Esmeralda E.
Esmeralda E.
June 30, 2014, 10:13 p.m.
This face wash makes me wake up. It literally woke my face up and I felt revived. I definitely recommend it. It also leaves your face soft and smelling fresh. It gives your face a certain sensation that wakes you up.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
June 30, 2014, 7:41 p.m.
Fresh and revived ... As well as the smell wakes me up in a great mood
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
June 30, 2014, 12:04 p.m.
Absolutely this product makes your skin feel fresh. It gives this awesome tingling sensation. It is easy to use every morning when you get ready to go to work or school.

Join Now