Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Do you use coupons and sales to buy this product? Whats the best you've paid for it?
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
3 years, 9 months ago
The cheapest I managed to get this was at Target for $2. I love this stuff. It wakes me up in the mornings
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
3 years, 9 months ago
I've found them at the Dollarama for $3 and sometimes on sale with bonus products at grocery stores
Iris N.
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
4 years ago
YES ABOUT $2. IT ALSO DEPENDS WHERE ITS CHEAPER AND WHEN THEY HAVE SALES..
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
4 years ago
Yes! I want to say that the best I've gotten it for is close to free. I've found that the BEST place to coupon for toiletries is CVS. If you take advantage of their ad sales, their store coupons (the ones that come out of the machine), the ECBs, and manufacturing coupons, you can save loads of money! It's all about timing and what coupons you have available to you, but just be patient because it's worth the savings :)
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Saugus, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
I have used many coupons for this facial scrum but I also buy a few bottles when it is on sale...the most I spent was $2!
Nay D.
Nay D.
East Orange, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
I have used coupons on it when it was already on sale 25% off and ended up paying only $1.75 for the product. I swear by the Morning Burst Facial Cleanser and love buying several when they are on sale. Saving coupons also helps.
Emily K.
Emily K.
4 years, 2 months ago
I like buying it at Ulta with the 3.50 off 10 dollar coupon that seems to save me the most money when I have to buy other things too.
Judy P.
Judy P.
Saluda, NC
4 years, 2 months ago
I have used coupons and I have spent $1.50 on it!