BY CLEAN & CLEAR #33 in Facial Cleansers

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser.

• Oil-free.
  • With bursting beads®.
  • Wakes you up.
  • Rinses clean with Vitamin C & ginseng.

• I heard this is supposed to help you wake up thats why its called "...40 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different facial cleanser. Is Clean & Cle...5 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin so I am hesitant about trying this produ...5 Answers
Alastasha N.
Alastasha N.
Colchester, VT
Oh good gosh, I have a story to tell about this product. I have, for a while, been looking for a decent facial wash that won't break me out or completely irritate my sensitive skin. The first time I used this wash, it was amazing! It smells really good, like citrus fruits, the 'bursting beads' feel so nice to rub into your skin, and they give your skin a nice little tingle. It was great. After I washed it off, however, my skin felt waaay too tight, like the wash had completely stripped my skin. So I rinsed it off, used some rose water, because it helps my skin with soothing it and bringing moisture back into it. I moisturized a lot after using it, but I continued to use it for about 2 weeks. In that time, my skin became really dry and flaky, and my skin would dry out really fast after washing it, then get oily really fast through the day. I don't know which ingredient would do this, but something in the wash also made me break out near the start of the second week, and it made my skin really itchy, like I was developing a reaction to it, which is extremely unusual, since I have no allergies. If you have tough skin which doesn't get irritated easily, this might be better for you, but anyone with even slightly sensitive skin, I would not recommend this product to.
Alexas C.
Alexas C.
Suwanee, GA
I know a lot of people said this product did nothing for them or even made matters worse, but this product was AMAZING for me. Over the summer I was taking Biotin and a side effect is acne so when I decided to stop taking it my acne still wouldn't go away. Previously I used Mary Kay but even that wasn't helping. When I finally got my acne somewhat under control I also realized that my face would get unbelievably shiny throughout the day so I found this. After a month ALL of my acne suddenly disappeared and now my skin is back to perfect besides a few acne scars (: Another plus is that the bursting beads made my skin feel extremely fresh and added a nice glow.
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a pretty good facial cleaning product. It pairs well with the clean and clear night time one. What I like about this product is that is has nice packaging and one pump is just about right for one wash. Therefore I don't really have to measure. I really like the bursting beads inside this product. I also like the scent. I'm knocking it one star because it doesn't really make me feel more awake being a morning wash. It doesn't have that cooling sensation after using it. Overall, though, I really like this preduct because of its ability to clean well and make my face feel nice and clean and oil free. Overall, I would recommend this.
Ashelin W.
Ashelin W.
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Getting over a long night of little to no sleep and you have to get to work or school well this is your lifesaver. I've been using this for so many years it's crazy I've stayed dedicated to a product for so long. It wakes you up like a big slap in the face and really tames any oils that might be sitting and developing on your face. It smells like oranges and is pretty gentle being that it doesn't sting or irritate my skin but it does freshen and cool your face so that you feel better and more awake. I think this is a staple to anyone one who knows the ins and outs of all nighters or just long work nights.
April B.
April B.
Louisa, KY
It been awhile since I've used this product but as I can recall it was purchased from my local Wal-Mart and it was kinda on the expensive side then about 10$ or so but I would use it as soon as I woke up in the mornings and it had a Orange smell to it smelled good had the beads so when u scrubbed ur face and the smell of the citrus it wakes you up and feel refreshing in the morning but left my face feeling dry and tight like there was some thing on it I did purchase it a few more times after that but just couldn't get use to that feeling of my face being dry
SHAWNE J.
SHAWNE J.
OMG!!!! I ABSOLUTELY 100% love this product. I have combination sensitive skin and sometimes it's hard for me to find a product that does not irritate or dry out my skin. A friend recommended that I try this product and see if I liked it. Well, I'm happy I did. I love the smell of it..it has this citrusy smell that wakes you up in the morning and it doesn't dry out your skin. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cleanser that's very inexpensive!!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I adore this cleanser!! I've gone through my fair share of trying products for my oily skin that would end up drying it out causing it to over produce oil, this product doesn't do this. It's all I buy anymore. It's super gentle and a little goes a long way. It comes on a variety of different types (including oil control and skin brightening which are my favorite). It cleans my skin throughly and doesn't leave it extremely dry like other cleansers. Good if you don't need something harsh for acne.
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Wellness Guru Expert
My fiance actually recommended this product to me and I am so glad he did! We both have acne prone and sensitive skin (his much worse than mine) and are in our 20s. This worked great for both of us! The scent is refreshing and can be used morning and/or night. This does a great job removing my makeup as well! I love how it cleans powerfully but doesn't dry out our skin or make us break out! Definitely a must try drugstore face wash if you have oily, acne prone, or sensitive skin!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good for a facial cleanser. I use it like a daily cleanser, even at night. I don't really feel the tingly feeling anymore, maybe because I got used to it. But it does smell nice and citrus-y, without the scent being too overpowering. Even though I don't see it doing anything special for my acne, it does remove the oils off my face after a long day and the microbeads are fun. The microbeads disolve into your skin and it feels nice. Wouldn't necessarily buy it again though.
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
I have been using this brand of face wash since I was a teen ager and I love it. It gets rib of any acne I get within days. The only issue I have had with this problem is that my skin gets dry, but I think that if you have oily skin you wouldn't have to worry about this! I just put lotion on my face whenever I use this face wash and problem solved! I also love how clean my face feels after using this product. It is a great price for it's value and it works for me!
Aileen P.
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?