BY CLEAN & CLEAR #49 in Facial Cleansers

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser.

• Oil-free.
  • With bursting beads®.
  • Wakes you up.
  • Rinses clean with Vitamin C & ginseng.

• I heard this is supposed to help you wake up thats why its called...42 Answers
  • I recently heard that the little balls in these type of face wash...25 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?2 Answers
Victoria O.
This is [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-oil-free-facial-cleanser] awesome it's the only facial wash I have used both I'm loving it so far. It opens up the pores its soothing, relaxing and refreshing. I have a very only face and it really helps with that, I can assure just that just you're first day trying it you feel a difference in your skin. It's totally affordable. It has little vitamin beads in it that burst on your face. It wakes you up, it also has vitamin c and ginseng, it's oil free it has a good citrus minty smell that really helps wake you and keep you refresh, it nirishes the skin and removes dirt, it removes any build up oil, it DOESN'T clog pores. It leaves your skin clean and energized
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
I love any skincare product that contains Vitamin C because typically the product brightens your skin, and therefore helps with lightening up dark spots and circles under the eyes. This product is no exception.

I've repurchased this product at least three times by now (I've lost count) and I've been using it since I was in high school -- even though I try other cleansers I always come back to this one. This is an invigorating, yet gentle, cleanser for those of you with normal to dry skin. I have a little bit of glow to my skin after using it, and I would highly recommend it whether you're dry or oily.
Fatima C.
Mineola, TX
I love Clean & Clear products so much and I love how they keep my skin clean and clear!! They’re products are always the gentlest and the most effective. I purchased this product at Walmart around $4-$6 and I use it in the mornings to waken up my skin and give it it some refreshment and tinglement. I love how refreshing my skin is afterwards and I get so many compliments. Thank you Clean & Clear for making my skin the cleanest and the clearest. Totally recommend any Clean & Clear products to anyone and everyone, because you and I know they’ll get the job done!!
Paula J.
Roselle, IL
I’ve been using this product for over 10 years and will never change from it because it is such a great product! I loooove the bursting beads and how this face wash smells. It really does wake up my face in the morning and gives it this very slight, but pleasant tingling feeling right after. If I don’t use this face wash in the morning, I’ve noticed that my skin does not feel as fresh or awake. This is hands down my favorite face wash.
Devi R.
Boston
I've been using this product for about five years now and can say that I will probably continue to use it in the future. When I started using this brand I didn't have a very solid skin care routine and use this in conjunction with their night cleanser. I use it every morning when I wake up and like how refreshing it is. I really like this product but I can't say that I wouldn't mind replacing it in the future with a more clean brand.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
This is a wonderful cleanser. One of my staples before I went cruelty free. I always woke up feeling super tired & groggy, but when I washed my face with this, the yummy orange smell stimulated my mind & helped me feel more awake. Maybe that’s why it claims to energize you? Orange is a natural antidepressant as well.

This cleanser is great for all skin types, from combination to dry, it works wonders. It’s oil free too so it won’t clog your pores.
Khou Y.
De Pere
It’s a refreshing exfoliating cleanser. It is kinda like a gel but it doesn’t leave your skin dry. I love the beads that cleans my face. It does make my face feel cleaner and refresh in the morning. I don’t use it as much as my other acne prone cleanser but it does the exfoliating job. It does have a very clean, soapy and citrus smell like all clean and clear products. Recommend if you’re looking for a gentle cleanser.
Kat L.
Buffalo, NY
I purchased this product in the two pack with the Morning Burst & Nighttime Relaxing deep face wash. I hated this one the most! It made my face super dry, and it burned lots. It didn't matter if I moisturized my face afterwards, my face was mega irritated anyways. I don't recommend this product at all.
Helem V.
Framingham
I loved this product i use every single day before i go to school and it help me to wake up because it refresh my skin You pass the hand on your face and feel that it is clean and a wonderful feeling and is very good for those who have oily skin as my super I advise you to buy I loved it [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-oil-free-facial-cleanser]
Jennifer W.
This is actually one of my favorite products by thus brand. And that says a lot as I'm not impressed by many face cleansers finding most to be mediocre/the same. I Loved the little beads in thus. They were not just for looks. Not too soft yet not too course. I used this in the morning because it woke me up with how refreshing it was.
Aileen P.
Franchesca R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Shay P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?