Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Gel Moisturizer

From the refreshing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. This ultra-lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer wakes you up and leaves skin feeling immediately replenished. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. For clean-feeling and refreshed skin, use this facial moisturizer daily.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Dryness

• Start with a freshly cleaned face.
  • Squeeze the gel moisturizer onto your fingertips.
  • Smooth it all over your face avoiding the eye area.
  • Use it in the morning. Stay hydrated all day!

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Sorbitan Olivate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Green 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5

• Is this comparable to the Clinique moisture surge gel ? Does this...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • i have dry and flaky skin but after i apply moisturizer i get gre...2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
  • "I use it every day to maintain moister to my skin and keep oil at bay :)" in 1 review
  • "Highly recommended, this is the perfect moisturizer for the summer, it's light but still gives enough moisture." in 1 review
Latasha H.
Clean & Clear as a brand is amazing. This brand has been a major part of my skin care routine since high school. It's very inexpensive and can be found at many drug stores. Works amazing for my dry skin. It absorbs into the skin really fast. And doesn't leave any sticky or greasy residue. The smell take some getting used to but it's definitely worth a try. Gives kind of a cooling sensation during application
Lindsey P.
"MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE! Even if you have oily skin!" I've been told this by everyone, but regular moisturizers leave my skin more greasy and clog my pores. Not with this!

This moisturizer is a gel--which, to my knowledge, is meant specifically for oily skin. It's very light and provides just enough moisture without feeling heavy or greasy! It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling sooo smooth and soft. I love it!

My only complaints are the weird smell and that Clean and Clear tests on animals, sadly. That's the only reason I took off a star. I would definitely repurchase if they were cruelty-free!
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my new favorite moisturizer!! I heard they were discontinuing but I hope not because I just discovered this stuff! I used to swear by my bosica gel moisturizer because it was great for my oily skin but its SO pricey. $30-$40 for one once compared to this moisturizer which I paid around $5-$6 dollars for 3 ounces!! It did the same exact thing for my skin honestly. It gave me the perfect amount of moisture without making me oily. It also helps control my oils throughout the day its great! If you apply it under makeup it keeps it matte but never dry. It was the best alternative to my expensive boscia moisturizer. Even better I’d honestly say!
Stephanie J.
Palmdale, CA
This has been so good to my skin I have oily skin in the middle parts of my face and the outer parts are dry this has worked great on my skin even after a long day of wearing makeup my skin feels really smooth and moisturized. I’ve been using this for about 2 years now. It’s not oily and it smells amazing
Erica P.
This is one of my favorite summer-time moisturizers of all time.  I picked this up on the advice or the /r/SkincareAddiction subreddit, as it was recommended for oily skin.  I fell in love with it immediately.  You need very little of this product for a full face, it spreads very easily, and sinks in quickly.  It has a light sweet scent, which doesn't stick around after the product is dry.  It dries down silky smooth and moisturizes my skin well.  I reach for this over Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, or Belif's Aqua Bomb.  Plus, you can't beat the price point.
Andressa K.
This is a amazing product that really works and hydrate your skin without getting it oily! I bought it at Walmart and have been using for 3 months now and I only have good things to say about it! My skin is oily and I was afraid to buy and get bad results but it worked really well, didn’t get my skin oily and hydrated it.
Maryann K.
Unfortunately I can’t find this anywhere anymore but this was my favorite! It wasn’t greasy, smelled great and I felt that my skin was actually being hydrated vs just putting on a cream and it being another layer.
Lauren M.
I really like this moisturizer. It hydrates my skin without leaving my skin wet. this really helps when using it right before applying makeup. It goes on so smooth. It also smells very good. I appreciate that it comes in tube and not a jar. The tube leaves less room for bacteria to get into the product and cause a potential break out. This was my first time purchasing , and I will definitely be repurchasing.
V Chor P.
I love the tingles, and refreshing feelings it gives my skin!!! It really wakes your skin up, especially in the mornings!!! I have been using this product off, and on since teen years. Yet I still come to in when I’m out of all of my expensive cleansers! I recommend you try it if you’re on a budget, and want to get the job done! It’s worth it!
Krystal C.
Woodbridge, VA
This moisturizer is LIFE. I use it in the morning, middle of the day, and sometimes at night. It's super lightweight weight but gives the right amount of moisture. I think it works best as a barrier before putting on makeup too because it tightens your face just slightly. Really love this product, I stock up on it monthly.
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
How strong is the fragrance? Some of these gel moisturizers have too much and it's irritating to sensitive skin.
Paulina N.
I've heard good things about this moisturizer, but does it make oily skin more oily?
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Does this leave a residue making you want to wash you face right away? How well does this hydrate?
amber m.
taylor, MI
Does anyone else use this as a part of their makeup routine ? I always use a few drops of the gel on my face before I apply my foundation.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA
How good is this moisturizer with oily skin?