BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the refreshing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Gel Moisturizer. This ultra-lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer wakes you up and leaves skin feeling immediately replenished. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. For clean-feeling and refreshed skin, use this facial moisturizer daily.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Dryness

Directions:

• Start with a freshly cleaned face.
  • Squeeze the gel moisturizer onto your fingertips.
  • Smooth it all over your face avoiding the eye area.
  • Use it in the morning. Stay hydrated all day!

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Sorbitan Olivate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Green 5, Blue 1, Yellow 5

• Is this comparable to the Clinique moisture surge gel ? D...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • i have dry and flaky skin but after i apply moisturizer i...2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
  • "This stuff has saved my skin. I grabbed it in addition to some products a comsotologist recommended to me. Since mosturizing is what I needed, and I knew I still needed to cleanse everyday I got this one. It smells fresh and sweet, cucumber melony and is gentle on my skin. It does dry it out just a smidgen, so I use the hydrating gel that accompanies it. I adore it. " in 101 reviews
  • "By far my favorite facial hydrater. I struggle with dry skin and this leaves my face feeling extremely soft and beautiful. It smells great too! " in 53 reviews
  • "Got this product as a freebie bonus when I bought face wash. Smooth and feels nice and refreshing on my skin! Have never had a problem with it causing break outs or anything. Felt especially nice on sensitive, sun-burnt skin this summer!" in 48 reviews
  • "Highly recommended, this is the perfect moisturizer for the summer, it's light but still gives enough moisture." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day to maintain moister to my skin and keep oil at bay :)" in 1 review
Latasha H.
Baker
Clean & Clear as a brand is amazing. This brand has been a major part of my skin care routine since high school. It's very inexpensive and can be found at many drug stores. Works amazing for my dry skin. It absorbs into the skin really fast. And doesn't leave any sticky or greasy residue. The smell take some getting used to but it's definitely worth a try. Gives kind of a cooling sensation during application
Lindsey P.
"MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE! Even if you have oily skin!" I've been told this by everyone, but regular moisturizers leave my skin more greasy and clog my pores. Not with this!

This moisturizer is a gel--which, to my knowledge, is meant specifically for oily skin. It's very light and provides just enough moisture without feeling heavy or greasy! It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling sooo smooth and soft. I love it!

My only complaints are the weird smell and that Clean and Clear tests on animals, sadly. That's the only reason I took off a star. I would definitely repurchase if they were cruelty-free!
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I absolutely love this product
Its very light coated, doesnt feel sticky or thick.
I have no problem applying it and blending it into my skin. It leaves a very nice scent along with very soft face. I have a combination of dry and oily face and this product really seems to hydrate it just enough for me to feel comfortable. I definitely will continue to purchase and use this product on a daily. I highly recommend this morning burst hydrating gel moisturizer for great skin results and for a very affordable price. I got my big bottle for only $6!!Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Gel Moisturizer
Madison M.
I honestly hate putting on thick lotion on my face, so this gel is the perfect solution! It is super lightweight, has an amazing fresh smell, and leaves your face cool and soft from the cucumber extract. I use this in the morning and every night after a shower. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jena B.
I love love love this face wash. I'm obsessed with the little beads in it because I feel like any face wash with the little beads in it just really cleans my skin. After I use it my skin has a minty for fresh feeling to it and it doesn't cause me to break out. I buy this brand often.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
I like the way this lotion dries quickly so it doesn’t leave your skin feeling wet for a long time, but I did not find it to do anything for me. It did not help moisturize my dry areas and seemed like a waste of money to me.
alondra e.
HOUSTON
This hydrogen is your skin so well it's like almost like for dry skin it's great for your skin I really recommend this because if you have a dry skin like me have dry skin and oily skin is good for your nose area.
Lauren M.
TX
I really like this moisturizer. It hydrates my skin without leaving my skin wet. this really helps when using it right before applying makeup. It goes on so smooth. It also smells very good. I appreciate that it comes in tube and not a jar. The tube leaves less room for bacteria to get into the product and cause a potential break out. This was my first time purchasing , and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I used to use this moisturizer all the time a couple years ago. It was perfect for when my skin was more acne prone. It provides hydration without being oily or greasy. It’s light weight and sits well under makeup. I also really enjoyed the smell. I think it’s worth a try for the price.
Tiffany😽 M.
Hiawassee
This is a great moisturizer I found at our local 2$ store. It smells good and it’s refreshing to use in the morning and it also makes my face really soft. And seems to help my makeup apply better!
Ashley S.
Elgin Avenue, London
How strong is the fragrance? Some of these gel moisturizers have too much and it's irritating to sensitive skin.
Paulina N.
I've heard good things about this moisturizer, but does it make oily skin more oily?
Kya M.
Aurora, IL
Does this leave a residue making you want to wash you face right away? How well does this hydrate?
amber m.
Taylor, MI
Does anyone else use this as a part of their makeup routine ? I always use a few drops of the gel on my face before I apply my foundation.
Cari J.
Iowa City, IA
How good is this moisturizer with oily skin?