BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Amber S.
Abingdon
I am almost 30 dealing with acne. I got this in the 2 set with the Clean & Clear® Night Relaxing™ Deep Cleaning Face Wash. This is my first time trying these.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells amazing! Smells like cucumber melon. It cleanses well and foams nicely using only about half a pump or so. It made my skin feel somewhat tight after but not dry. After applying my CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion the tightness was gone 🙂

I will update after this breakout to see if it has made a difference using every morning.
Kelsey B.
Windsor , ON
I love being given the opportunity to test clean and clear morning burst hydrating facial cleanser as an opportunity as #Complementary For The Clean and Clear Box
I Absolutely Love This Product Considering I’ve Been Using This Product Not Particularly This Version Since I Was In About The 10 Grade so for almost five years I Really Appreciate That The Formula Has Stayed The Same It Doesn’t Irritate My Already Sensitive Skin And It’s a Must have for Anyone Starting A Daily Beauty Regimen SkinCare Routine #influencer #cleanandclear
Jada B.
Great at cleansing and hydrating my skin in the morning! Smells great and feels great. There is no extreme lather and no sticky feeling. It’s oil free so I would recommend for someone who has oil skin or if you work out a lot.
Taylor C.
Tustin
Purchased at: Target
I love the micro beads in the formula. Good smell and foamy cleanser. Can be drying if used too much but leave face feeling clean.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
Inexpensive great hydrating facial cleanser! It smells great and feels great on my face! It really wakes up my face and just makes my skin feel so good!
Melody G.
Love it, I've been using this product for a long time and is great can't complain, I'm happy with it, I usually get it at Walmart and love the variety so I've tried the other ones and there great as well I would definitely get this product again and again
Angelica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just recently bought this and i like it so far. It smells good and foams up great. I like that it doesnt feel oily. Cleans well
Nikita S.
Lamar, AR
This stuff smells AMAZING!! My skin feels so soft and clean after using it. I absolutely love it!! It’s not harsh on my skin at all. It definitely met my expectations. I would recommend to anyone with any type of skin!
Ivon C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have dry skin & I love this stuff, it's very gentle on the skin doesn't leave your face feeling tight or dry. The scent of this smells so good ! & it doesn't clog pores. I pair this along with the morning burst moisturizer a holy grail product for me & it does it for me my skins left hydrated & clean 😇 effective & inexpensive 💓
Keezy K.
London , ON
One of my all time FAVOURITE face washes! I’ve used the citrus one before and it was my holy grail for so many years, never tried this one and I love it even more! I have trouble with dry skin build up around my nose and oily tzone and this cleanser completely eliminates both of those while still being refreshing light and gentle! Would definitely recommend. Pro tip: put a bit in your hands with a drop off water and lather before putting on the face.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart