BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Sydney I.
Hamilton, ON
Using this product has such a fresh feel. The beads give you that wake up morning feel, while the cream itself is soothing
Ariel M.
Midhurst, ON
The first VoxBox I ever received from Influenster was the Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser Boxbox and I loved it. I thought the product was so great that I would try a new facial cleanser from Clean and Clear so I did, this new product is working amazing for me as well. I will try them all as I continue!
Lex E.
Lindsay , ON
I just got this through influenster and I honestly love it so much! It’s now a huge part of my daily routine! It feels so good and really does wake you up feeling refreshed! My morning wake up has never made my face feel so good ❤️
Danae P.
saskatoon
Love this product. It's not drying and it smells fantastic. Definitely a new go to for when I wash my face in the mornings ❤ Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Jessica S.
Kipling, SK
I love using my clean and clear morning burst facial cleanser! This was my first time use, I found it effective when I used it daily. The packaging is very vibrant and pretty. If I was looking for a drugstore face wash, I would buy this product again. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
Sarah J.
I give this a 4/5 because it is a very good product but it doesn't do anything spectacular. I haven't noticed a massive difference to other cleansers which doesn't bring it to a 5 star rating. However it is a good product. It's smells great, and it feels fresh on my face. I also noticed my skin always felt pretty smooth after using it. It think this was due to its hydrating properties. So overall I really like it and maybe I'll buy it again.
Brittany C.
This product felt very nice on my skin. Some cleansers I feel are very harsh, but this one got the job done without hurting my face. I also liked the smell of it. I would highly suggest this to someone who hasn't tried it and is looking for a great product. It's also a good price in store for what you pay!
Laura G.
Quebec, QC
Ever since using this face wash, my skin has stayed very clear and hydrated. I don’t get as oily as used to throughout the day. This definitely exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend it to others!
marissa d.
Toronto, ON
I’m only giving it a 4 because I’ve used it a few times. However when I have, Ive loved it! My skin was left so soft and fresh my bf wouldn’t stop touching it. Plus it smells great! I received mine from influenster so I can’t vouche for price. But it’s well enjoyed!
Erica R.
Brampton, ON
This is a great lightweight morning cleanser to clean away impurities caused over night. I have been using this for a couple months now and it has helped keep my skin clear and moisturized. The scent is nice and subtle, not too over powering and definitely help awaken your senses. I don’t really feel that the bursting beads do any exfoliation like they claim to do. I love the convenience of the pump as you can control the amount of product you’d like. The price point is very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a simple and affordable cleanser.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart