BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Cass K.
Emo, ON
The only facial cleanser that leaves my skin softer. I love the easy pump packaging, which makes washer the face easier. Gentle and smoothing on my very dry, but combo skin. Love it and will be repurchasing!!
Cassie D.
i got this from a giveaway & use it everyday. it has helped my skin clear up so much, i have dry, combination skin. from what i’ve seen you can get this at walmart or a drugstore & its reasonably priced. When i run out i definitely will restock. love this stuff!!
Sam R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this as my morning cleanser currently. Pros : smells good, easily comes out of the bottle. Cons: it doesn’t really hydrate for me personally but I have super dry skin so.
aneela k.
excellent product for school and college going girls as it makes skin feel fresh anf the microbeads are very good at scrubing so they remove excess oil from skin leaving the skin soft and fresh for the whole day.its a great start for the day as skin feel clean and clear
Carling Z.
Thunder Bay
I really enjoy using this stuff. Although it's a cheaper brand, it does the trick! It's refreshing and helps to wake me up in the morning. It smells fresh and clean, and helps prevent acne breakouts. I'm tempted to spend money on pricier brands, but this once really does the job just as well!
alejandra b.
My god , the best cleaner pharmacy there, and yields enough has a nice aroma and I completely clean the Face
Ella B.
It’s not the only thing I don’t like about it is it makes my face feel sticky after and I need to wash my face after I use it.
Shaylena S.
Orillia, ON
i thought this was going to be a good cleaner & it does smell amazing & would be good for a light wash but the beads in this cleanser do not scrub your face at all so it doesn’t feel like a full effect clean like you would assume with the little beads. now that i’m reading the title hydrating facial cleanser i will say it is hydrating!
Lindsey M.
Matawan
This is an okay product! It is refreshing and smells really good but I don't like the way it feels and kind of dries out my skin. My estetichian told me its not the right product for me.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
It’s a ok product but I figured out what it does to your face so I have decided to not use it and stop using clean and clear in general
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart