BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
If you have very oily non acne prone skin, you may like this product. The gel texture gives a cooling feeling making your skin feel super hydrated and not oily throughout the day. I just don't like the micro beads which causes irritation to my acne prone skin. This is a non scent soap and I recommend for oily skin than dry.
Sumaya B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for a while during my college years, and it was really helpful! I've moved on to a different cleanser, but this one was smooth and a little invigorating in the mornings, which was pretty wonderful. I'm a big fan of it as a daily cleanser.
James A.
This cleans your face very well and feels great after a shower leving your face smooth and healthy looking.
Elisha W.
Charleston, WV
My new favorite face wash!I'd recommend it to everyone with dry skin with a moisturizer sometimes added.
Natasha B.
Surrey, BC
Smells amazing. Can't quite put my finger on what it smells like, but it is very fresh and clean, slighty fruity. I found it quite refreshing and it left my skin feeling clean. I wouldnt say it was more hydrating than other cleansers I have used, but I did enjoy it. Definitely a nice way to start the morning. I have combination/oily skin, it didnt cause extra oil or any breakouts so far.
gabby y.
Millbrae, CA
I use this every morning. I love how refreshing and awake I feel after I use this product. this cleanser hydrates my skin and doesn't cause any break outs because it's oil- free! I also don't feel like it is too harsh on my skin.
Gabrielle d.
Montréal, QC
Not really my type of cleanser. I like more natural stuff and salt based exfoliants. I got it free though so that part was nice.
Emma B.
Mebane,nc
It smells good and cleans my face really well and the beads really help refresh my face and I really like it
Alexia A.
Gaithersburg, MD
It really helps wake your face up in the morning. After a small pump of the cleanser, my face feels fresh, awake, and ready to conquer the day
Maddy E.
Fort Dodge, IA
Been using this for quite sometime now , id say a few months and i absolutely love it! i gives my skin the tingling sensation to wake me up and cleans my skin, also does the job of making it super clean and soft. must have!
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart