BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
karlee f.
Purchased at: Amazon
dryed our my skin so much, not hydrating at all. was refreshing in the morning but just ended up drying my skin out a lot
Tiffany L.
Whiteland
Left my skin feeling very dry and tight after using it. The cooling feeling it gives during use is very over whelming and almost painful.
amil j.
copperascove
I don’t know why but every time I use this brand I begin to have the worst breakouts of my life not the run of the meal facial purging but actual breakouts I don’t plan on buying it, you should know your face don’t buy stuff that didn’t work before.
Zahraa H.
subah al salem block 7 , street 1, avenue 10, Home 14, floor 2.
anastacia m.
Not hydrating at all. Dries my face out. I use it on certain spots only when I have a pimple and it helps. Other then that it is not my fault cleanser
Wendy A.
This product caused burns on my face. The first day my face was slightly warm. By day two my face was hot. I discontinued use and contacted the company. They sent me my money back, but didn't have a clue as to what was going on. Turns out that I hadn't gotten all of the cleanser off my face. By the day after I discontinued use, my face had actual burns (that looked like a severe sunburn). I think it was an allergic reaction. Remember to rinse your face thoroughly and always do a test patch!
yukie ..
Markham, ON
The only reason why I gave this Facial Cleanser one star is because I really like the Morning Burst Scent, which was the reason I decided to try this product out at the beginning.  However, a couple washes in with this cleanser, I can now say I will never be buying this product again. I did not break out from the cleanser, and I did not react to it badly either. Having said that, this facial cleanser works as well as any other hand soap or body wash. This did not remove any dirt or unclogged my pores, and it most definitely did not improve my skin so that it would clear up any oils or acne problems I may have. I will not be purchasing this Clean and Clear Facial Wash ever again.
Aimal M.
edmonton
This is  a no-go for me. I tried this out in hopes of retaining moisture during winter, but my whole face broke out in pimples. It completely ruined my skin, and it was very disappointing.  Would not recommend
Elizabeth H.
Wausau, WI
This was probably one of the worst cleansers I've ever tried. It made my skin really patchy and dry, while also hurting. I won't ever buy another one of their Burst facial cleansers.
Meka' t.
PONTIAC, MI
This is a liquid detergent for the face, with sodium lauryl sulfate being the chemical detergent that does the cleaning. SLS is a pretty harsh ingredient that my skin has a problem with. After using this my face was overly dry, which feels tight and uncomfortable. The only remedy is to then apply a facial lotion or thick creme to try to restore moisture.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart