BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Angelia S.
I love this product!! It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft! It’s very gentle on the skin! It is better then i expected! The packing is cute :) I love it! I would definitely buy I again and recommend this!
Elise A.
Huntington, WV
i love this face wash! it gives me a fresh boost of hydration in the morning and does an amazing job removing left on grime from the night!
Shayla G.
Surrey, BC
My skin really does feel clean and clear! I have had no blemishes while using this product, and it always seems to make my face smooth! The product is a great value considering it really works, and is not expensive. Would highly recommend to others. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
Jay E.
Binbrook, ON
After using the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser for a week I fell in love ! The product works great in the mornings and the smell is AMAZING, perfect for a nice wake up! I typically gravitate towards non-scented face products but this one just smelt so good I couldn't stop using it! I would highly recommend this awesome morning face wash thats within a reasonable budget!
justine r.
Victoria , BC
I got this product to test for free from Influenster. I love the smell of it, and it makes my skin feel very refreshed and clean! It doesn’t make me break out either which is good cause a lot of cleansers do. I would buy this product again!
Hailey S.
Strathmore, AB
I ised this once and my skin already feels 1000000x better! It feels tighter, cleaner, and moisturized all at once. It is not harsh on my skin at all. I love it!
Ciara C.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Love this product! I have very sensitive skin so it is hard to find something that doesn't break me out in a rash. This face wash was not only gentile on my skin but within a few days I started to see my skin clearing up. The product is very hydrating without leaving your skin feeling oily and the sent is so nice, not to powerful. Will definitely be sharing this product with friends and buying it again.
Nicole L.
Winnipeg, MB
Thank you so much to Influenster and Clean and Clear for sending me my new FAVOURITE face cleanser! I've always had extremely dry skin to the point where even just water dries my face out. I'm very thankful that I was able to receive this voxbox :)
Hannah B.
Fergus, ON
This face wash is super refreshing in the morning and helps me wake up! It doesn't dry my face out and makes my skin feel nice and clean all day!
Mikyla M.
London, ON
I've used this since I was a teenager and I still love it! It's gentle on my skin! I love the coolness of it!
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart