BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Mairim E.
This is my favorite facial cleanser, it smells like cucumber. I been using this for a long time and I really recommended, is really refreshing. You guys should try it.
Michaela Z.
marlborough
This product does a good job of cleaning your face if you’re just looking for a light cleanser that won’t irritate your skin. It helps with my acne but not as fast as I would like it to. The scent really bothers me because it is just strange. It’s an ok choice for a cheaper option but isn’t the best.
jessica n.
Estacada, OR
It's a good cleanser, would recommend it since it doesn't leave your face feeling dry afterwards. The only thing I didn't like was it doesn't really clean off mascara.
Jen G.
Boston
I’ve used this one for years, I really like the way it smells. It’s pretty cheap, always at Walmart or target. I tend to put it in my gym bag because it really washes your face well. Beware: I do think this dries my face more than it leads on. I always use moisturizer after use. Still worth it IMO though!
Marcy M.
Manila
unlike the morning burst, this product is very hydrating and helps my eczema around my eyes. it’s not irritating and it smells so so amazing!! it’s a good product to use when you don’t want to use a face wash that has too many chemicals in it, and i use this to remove my makeup most of the time
Clarissa S.
Fontana
AMAZINNGGGG product ! I’ve been using this for so long and it’s really helped my skin it smells amazing and it also hydrate sleep your skin this is the best facial cleanser ever
Juliana C.
Purchased at: Target
I used to use the orange one but I felt like it would also dry out my face. This one does not strip away my natural oils and it leaves my skin so smooth. I always follow with a moisturizer and it’s the best combo. You guys need to pick this product up! #cleanser
Jazmine D.
Newark, NJ
Has been a staple in my regimen since college. I rarely use other cleansers. It’s gentle but effective. My husband is now hooked on this product as well. Provides a nice boost of energy in the morning when I’m exhausted. As a middle school teacher, I need all of the boosts I can get.
sarah m.
San Antonio, TX
When using the morning face wash with Clean and Clear it wakes me up and brightens my day. Normally I would feel dull in the mornings, but something in this product just excites me and gets me ready for my day. I buy this product and stick to it because it hasn't let me down.
Sarah K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product will truly wake your face up in the morning, feeling fresh and ready for the day. The only major issue I faced when using this product every day, was that my breakouts did not feel controlled or effectively treated or cleaned. This just worked as a pleasant face wash.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart