BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Taylor H.
Love cleaning my face with this stuff in the morning , it makes me feel refreshed and wakes me up. Definitely recommend Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love this morning burst face wash this one and the orange one are amazing. It smells amazing and it is super hydratingm This one really refreshes your face and give your face life in the morning. I can tell with the cleansing beads inside this it really gets into your skin and cleans it out. I love this stuff I highly recommend it!
Abi W.
Mount Vernon, IN
I first Used this product last night. And my face is still hydrated this morning. It has a good clean fragrance. I picked us up at target for a little over five dollars. I wish it was a little cheaper but it’s not bad I will definitely buy this product again.
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
I like the texture when it applies, and the scent is decent. I think I am more used to natural products on my face, so I always use a moderate amount and the scent isn’t absolutely blowing me away like some products can. It’s still enjoyable, and it does not dry out my face. I like how easy it is to dispense with the sturdy pump.
Paulina R.
Houston
This is my go to every morning when I come back from the gym! I MEGA love the bursting beads that just make my face feel super refreshed and ready to start my day! It’s literally like a face energizer lol The sensation after a shower is just unbeatable!
Emma W.
Magnolia, AR
This is a really great face wash to start your day if you have dry skin. It’s a great rejuvenation formula to wake you up, and also leaves your face feeling nice and hydrated. If you struggle with finding motivation to wash your face in the morning, I recommend this. It will make you want to! It’s like a cup of coffee
kennedy m.
west bloomfield
This cleanser is a really gentle wash and also has little beads in it. I really like to use this in the morning because it helps give my face a natural glow and leaves me looking awake and refreshed.
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Love this one! It makes my skin look super good! And it’s super soft after I apply! It was my first time using it! Really enjoyed! It’s not harsher at all! Super gentle!!
Alyssa P.
Houston
This product really wakes your face up. It is affordable and feels good to use. I like the exfoliating beads it makes my face feel very clean! Not too harsh on your face either! Would recommend!
avery P.
Sherman, CT
This product is amazing and definitely worth the amount you pay. I use this whenever my skin gets bad and it instantly becomes clear again. Even thought this is a drug store product it works great. Another amazing thing about it is there is lots of product so you get many uses after buying. I highly recommend getting this if you are looking for a cleanser.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart