BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Nancy V.
Fresno, CA
I bought this once to try it out because I have combination skin and it’s definitely a more hydrating formula. It doesn’t strip away the moisture in your skin. The formula itself is quite foamy which I really loved but I have stopped using it as I found other cleansers.
member-77118
This is a great cleanser to really just clean your face and wake you up in the morning I use it every morning and I like it a lot it’s really great for just getting whatever oils where on your face off make it fresh and clean for before I do my makeup and it just really wakes me up and puts me in a good morning mood
Katrina L.
Niagara Falls
I love this product very much. I believe the orange one is a little fresher but this one is just as good. I have used clean and clear for years and they are definitely my favorite brand of face wash. I would highly recommend
Drysanna M.
Forest, VA
Again, my favorite brand for facial cleansers. I have very sensitive skin and tried many others, even cetaphil but that broke me out really bad. This isn't too harsh and won't dry out my skin.
emma h.
I have been using this product forever, and I would recommend it to anyone. Overall this product is pretty gentle on the skin, however, if it is overused, like more than twice a day, it will dry out your skin. With that said, it is perfect if you have skin that is on the oily side. I also love the exfoliating beads, it really leaves my skin feeling fresh.
ava c.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not over drying, amazing smell, soft skin, anti acne, are some things I love about this product. When I use this it leaves me feeling refreshed, with soft and pimple free skin that is not over dry and not to mention the great smell. I would buy this again and recommend to anyone
Amandah R.
San Jose, CA
Definitely does the job. Doesn’t make me oily nor does it dry out my skin. Very gentle on skin but tough on dirt and germs. Decent price for the size and quality. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t like to put a bunch of junk on their faces. Is also used best with warm water. And use a small amount of moisturizer afterwards to replenish what was lost.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I really love this face wash for the mornings! I have really oily skin so this works great for me! I also really love the smell and it’s also great for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to a friend.
Katie-grace W.
Selmer
I️ love this facial cleanser. It’s helped clear my acne and it gets rid of dirt and oil and makeup. It’s smells amazing. It’s amazing for the price. You can also almost buy it any where!
Jada B.
Great at cleansing and hydrating my skin in the morning! Smells great and feels great. There is no extreme lather and no sticky feeling. It’s oil free so I would recommend for someone who has oil skin or if you work out a lot.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart