BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Wendy A.
This product caused burns on my face. The first day my face was slightly warm. By day two my face was hot. I discontinued use and contacted the company. They sent me my money back, but didn't have a clue as to what was going on. Turns out that I hadn't gotten all of the cleanser off my face. By the day after I discontinued use, my face had actual burns (that looked like a severe sunburn). I think it was an allergic reaction. Remember to rinse your face thoroughly and always do a test patch!
Korcasha J.
My husband and I have dealt with dry skin since our move and this has helped. At a good price, we keep this stocked, plus it helps wake my husband up in the mornings for his shower when he’s rushing off to work!
Juliana R.
new york long island
Purchased at: CVS
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser do you want a facial cleanser that actually works! Well then you should try this! When I first tried this product and it worked so good for my skin I have combination skin and it does a great job! Everyone to purchase a cleaning clear morning burst hydrating facial cleanser!
Dayna S.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Makes me face few very refreshed! It clears all the dirt and make up off my face with one lathering. It’s not too harsh on my skin at all, which is usually sensitive. the price is inexpensive as well and can be bought at drug stores.
Megan B.
Although this is not my all-time favorite cleanser, it is up there in the top 5. The fact that it's from the drugstore is an added bonus! It has a nice fresh scent that is really nice to wake up your face in the morning. It's also super hydrating, but without leaving your skin feeling sticky or oily. It isn't very effective at taking off makeup, but for a morning cleanser it is perfect!
Brooklyn R.
The Colony
I tried it a few times but I mainly bought it for my brother. He had bad acne, and with the use of this and changing his eating habits, it cleared up his face and he is more confident than ever. I would buy this for him again, 10/10.
Madeline L.
Morristown, TN
My mom used this when I was younger and I have grown up using it and now, as an adult use it every day! It has a wonderful smell and is gentle on the skin! I will definitely buy this product again!
Nancy V.
Fresno, CA
I bought this once to try it out because I have combination skin and it’s definitely a more hydrating formula. It doesn’t strip away the moisture in your skin. The formula itself is quite foamy which I really loved but I have stopped using it as I found other cleansers.
Kelsie E.
I absolutely love this cleanser!!! It makes my skin feel so good in the morning. It wakes me up and makes me feel very fresh and clean. It’s the only one I will use & it is amazing. I recommend this definitely!!!
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I am always down to find a great facial cleanser and this one hasn't let me down. It has such a nice scent, and I love smelling it first thing in the morning. My skin is dry and somewhat sensitive. This product hasn't irritated my face in anyway nor has it left it feeling extremely dry. I would also recommend it because it's pretty affordable, especially if you catch it on sale.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart