BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Sarah S.
Muncie
This is a great cleanser. It feels great on my skin and doesn’t dry it out or feel harsh. You can find it at any drugstore and it’s a great price (like $4-$5) and if you pair it with the nighttime cleanser, you’re guaranteed a clean face day and night
Isabella T.
Springfield , VA
This is okay. It does wake you up, it smells yummy and it cleanses your face! However, if you have very dry skin this will not be your best friend. Wouldn't buy it again, but I will be trying out other clean & clear cleansers in the future :)
Dulce P.
Brownsville
I really love this product.. it wakes up my skin in the morning, makes my face glow and it unclogs my pores. It’s really hydrating and fresh! I really recommend this product to people with oily skin.
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
I've been using this product for literally years. Ever since it first came out. I love the formula, I love the beads. I use it in the morning shower I take, and instantly helps me wake up, sometimes I feel like it's better than coffee.
Alexis H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
One of the best face washes I’ve ever used! Not too tough on the skin but still does a noticable job of cleaning. I usually get it from walmart. It’s definitely priced well. Smells great! I’d recommend it to anyone; boys and girls!!
Chelsea C.
Honolulu
I LOVE this product! I really only purchased it because it was a pretty bottle and it was supposed to smell like cucumber melon and come on who doesn’t like that smell? It has tiny little beads in it that kind of massage your face. They don’t really exfoliate like a harsh exfoliating face wash so this is one I use every day. It takes off all of my makeup super well too and the smell of it is amazing so that’s a plus! I definitely recommend this product.
Michelle T.
This face wash is gentle to use and great at exfoliating because of the beads, although I’m not too sure if the beads are environmentally friendly. But I love the smell of this face wash! It’s like a melony and cucumber smell. I don’t use this to wash my makeup off. I use a makeup wipe to make sure all of the gunk is off and then I’d go in with this face wash. When I used this without removing my makeup first, it doesn’t take off all of the makeup.
McKenna c.
Kirkwood, NY
I tend to have combination skin. This cleanser does not do it’s best for my skin. It made my face very oily at times and even caused me to break out. After using this cleanser, my faces does not feel as clean as it should.
Isabella✨ W.
Ladera Ranch
This product has saved my life. I look forward to wishing my face just to use this. I have bought this many times before! I purchased this at cvs and would definitely recommend this product for anyone that loves skin care
Xochilt F.
Omg Influenster you need to give me another of these this does wake you up and you feel so much cleaner .Also this help your face look more natural and takes the bad things off your face .I recommend this 100%works well.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart