BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Zharia J.
Westland
This product is very good for oil and dry skin. It is good to use this product everyday or every other day depending on your skin type. It is also good for those who need an extra energy boost in the morning. After using this product you will see results within the first week of consistent use!
Brianna G.
Arlington, TX
This has become my everyday face wash, it cleans my skin without stripping it or making my dry skin any worse. It leaves you feeling refreshed without feeeling oily. I have had little to no breakouts ever since adding this into my routine. I reccomend for combination to dry skin!
Corinne W.
Mayville
This product it marketed towards customers with dry skin... I don't have overly dry skin, but I do get dry patches and flakes every now and then. For some reason this face wash feels very drying. After using it, my skin is tight and the dry patches and flakes are a little more ~crusty~ (sorry for those who hate that word lol). I wouldn't recommend this to people who have dry skin... it won't do much hydration for you. My face does, however, feel very clean after using it. I think this face wash is a better match for those with combination skin. Hope this helps!
Amal A.
Monroe, NJ
This is a hit or miss. Every time I used this cleanser I broke out so I gave it to my younger sister. Though it did not make her break out, it didn't seem to give her the cleanse she was hoping for. I would not recommend this product, especially to people with sensitive skin.
Danielle D.
Harrisburg
I really like Clean & Clear's face cleansers! They are affordable, have cute packaging, and work very well. I like the morning burst one because it smells so good and definitely helps wake me up! It is gentle on my skin so I don't have to worry about any irritation.
Gisella G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Both this and the orange morning burst washes have proven to be effective and beneficial for my skin. I am grateful to these products for waking me up in the morning with their bursting bead technology. The scents of both were enjoyable and fresh, and the consistency of the product was light and jelly-like. It kept my skin clean & clear, as it says and never failed me. My mom also uses this in the shower and people tell her she has nice skin. I must add in that I love the pump design. So easy to apply and work with! Just put it in a Zip-Lock bag when traveling.
Brittany T.
Plymouth, MA
Nothing wrong with this specific product, I think my skin just does better with more natural products. I find with many cleansers that my skin breaks out worse after I begin using it consistently. Compared to other cleansers it is a good value!! If it works for you and your skin it's not a bad buy at all!
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I absolutely love this cleanser. It is one of my favorites from Clean & Clear. It leaves my face feeling super clean, soft &fresh. One of my main problems I have with cleansers is it leaves my face feel dry and dehydrated which I hate but this one doesn’t which is why I like it so much. I have combination skin & haven’t had any problems with this cleanser. It doesn’t break me out either which is a huge plus. I would recommend it.
Catherine
My favorite low end facial cleanser! It’s affordable, does what it’s intended to do, and doesn’t leave my skin dry and flaky. I’ve used the night time “Calming” version of this and was left disappointed, so I was a little hesitant to use this product, but I was gladly surprised at its performance.
monster m.
This cleanser is very hydrating, it makes my dry face feel fresh and new leaving me with a hydrated soft face. This was a very effective cleanser and i thought it wasn’t going to be at first but it totally went above and beyond my expectations!
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart