BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Izamark S.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Target
So I have sensitive skin and have been looking for a good facial scrub that’s not to harsh and won’t irritate. Also I’ve been thinking about switching all my skin and hair care products to Johnson & Johnson because my skin is sensitive , and my hair could use more shine. That’s beside the point ,but I did not know clean and clear was from Johnson&johnson! With the first wash , i felt “awake” and refreshed my skin looked even in skin tone after just a few uses . I love the smell it’s much indeed refreshing like cucumber and melon and non irritating AT ALL! I still need to try their toner on top. But it’s great and affordable , I got it at target for about $5 , originally $6 - $7 but they had a coupon that day (:
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This cleanser does pretty much exactly what it claims it should do. It helps wake me up with that wonderful citrus/cucumber smell, it leaves my face feeling clean, and it helps boost moisture into my very dry skin. It has an excellent price range and one container lasts a good amount of time. I recommend this cleanser to people on a budget.
Vickki W.
When it comes to washing my face, I always like to have at least one cleanser that has a scrubbing factor to it to help clean my face even better. The beads in this one weren't noticeable to me. In fact, even though I could see them in the clear packaging, I couldn't feel them in my hand when applying to my face. Also, although it's labeled as "hydrating," it didn't feel that way for me. I didn't have an immediate 'dryness' feeling to my face, but I also didn't feel like I could go without moisturizing my face afterwards either. It's good for the price and  because the beads are so small/not noticeable, I can more easily use it on a daily basis compared to other scrubbing cleanser brands.
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
this the best morning face wash i’ve ever owned. this reduces pores, and it does in fact make me look like i’m awake/alive even though i’m tired when i just wake up. i would recommend this to anyone needing an affordable morning face wash. i bought mine for 4.00, and it’s the best face wash i’ve ever used. smells nice. amazing packaging.
Tiffany L.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love the way this smells in the morning when I wake up because it has a citrus type smell that it does wake me up. Although I have just started using this cleanser I do feel as though it is a good cleanser to get your day started because it cleans what your pores built up throughout the night without over drying your skin.
Kaylee🌟 A.
Omaha, NE
This definitely wakes me up and makes me feel fresh. The scent and the sensation are a great combo very easy to use straight forward, this is one of my favorite cleansers highly recommend. If you have sensitive skin this does not irritate the skin my husband has very sensitive skin and this is the only face wash he will use!
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
This morning burst is my favorite clean & clear face wash ! My whole house uses this same one ! It has an amazing smell ! And just makes your face feel ready for the day ! I love the bottle it comes in !
I love the product & the price !
I enjoy waking up in the morning just to use this face wash ! I love the little beads in the wash ! Makes my face feel so clean & fresh !
Very affordable and you can get any of the great clean & clear products at your local Target 🎯 or Walmart!
Brandi A.
I have super sensitive combo skin, and in the summer my skin seems to get drier around my nose and sides of my chin, it's super annoying. I grabbed up Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating cleanser to assist with my drier areas. It smells great and has definitely helped diminish those dry problem areas.
Kylie S.
Fairfax, VA
I like this one better than the original orange clean and clear morning burst face cleanser. The scent of this one I definitely find more appealing and the beads burst and tingle just as much as the OG on my skin. I also find it to be more hydrating than the original so I think what it claims is true.
Kayla W.
Owosso
I am an avid user of Clean & Clear products, and this morning burst cleanser is absolutely wonderful. The bright smell and the beads in the wash is super satisfying in the morning. The face wash is gentle enough it doesn’t burn but potent enough your skin feels bright and clean after use every time.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart