BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Sana K.
schuamburg,illinois
I love this facial cleanser.i really like the bursting beads in this cleanser it leaves my skin so soft , smooth and shiny .I always have this in my facial care products list .really like it a lot .love its fragrance too..
Veronica K.
Lincoln Univ, PA
Not a huge fan of this cleanser. It’s a little drying for me and doesn’t leave my face feeling clean. It smells nice but I definitely prefer other Morning Burst products. I wouldn’t purchase this specific product again.
Nicky F.
Hope, RI
Great wake up sent to start your morning off in the nice hot shower. This is a double whammy - the smell wakes you up while the rest cleans your skin leaving a nice soft fresh result. Great way to start the day.
Sam F.
Troy
I love this product. The smell is amazing also! It’s definitely for people who have not as sensitive skin. It also meets my expectations and more. I love the packaging and would definitely buy this again.
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
I bought this after my friend recommended it to me. It's a decent cleanser: it smells nice and makes my skin feel clean without drying it out too much, but the little beads don't come up with the cleanser for some reason and it didn't really do anything for my acne when I started to break out. I had to stop using it to treat my acne with something else. I'll start using it again once my skin clears up, but I don't think that this will work for someone that is looking to clear up their acne.
Liv M.
This is my by far favorite cleanser!!!!! I got this from Walmart and it was super cheap for how much it works. It definitely cleaned up my skin leaving me feel alive and able for my skin to breathe. It’s a very gentle soapy wash with little micro beads that tingle on your skin a little bit but leaves you feeling awesome about your self!! It takes off all dirt and makeup from the day before and makes you feel like you have a new layer of clean skin!
Lindsey M.
Matawan
This is an okay product! It is refreshing and smells really good but I don't like the way it feels and kind of dries out my skin. My estetichian told me its not the right product for me.
Avi c.
united states
A este producto para limpiesa facial le doy 3 estrellas por que no me agrado mucho es suave y si hidrata pero siento que devo usar otro producto para lavar bien mi cara, hace poquita espuma y no siento ningun cambio tampoco me despierta jee.. lo unico que si me gusta mucho es el holor es muy agradable como a sadia con pepino.
Megan G.
This morning burst is the absolute best. Not only does this product wake you up but it also smells so freaking good. I use mine in the shower as I find that easier but you could definitely use it at the sink. It does a good job cleaning my skin and getting makeup off too. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for the day and I love that about this product. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good skin cleanser.
Samantha B.
Denver
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this fash wash because when I wake up I have asleep face but after I use the wash I wake my face right! I works wonders for my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only brand I buy now!!!!!!!
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart