BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Sarah K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product will truly wake your face up in the morning, feeling fresh and ready for the day. The only major issue I faced when using this product every day, was that my breakouts did not feel controlled or effectively treated or cleaned. This just worked as a pleasant face wash.
Joskairy G.
Allentown, PA
I liked using this in the mornings to wake my skin up. It doesnt leave my skin feeling so dried out and it had little microbeads to help exfoliate for glowing skin. It also smells good. It doesnt wash off super quick , I usually have to rinse it off a 2nd time for it to come off.
Kyla N.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the cucumber melon smell of this face wash and that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling super dry and tight like many cleansers do for me. I use this to take off my makeup because oils do not work well with my skin. I have repurchased this 5 plus times and will continue to:)
Angela B.
Wildwood
I use this ALL. THE. TIME. If I can’t use a makeup wipe prior - no problem! It will still clean every bit of makeup right off of my face. It isn’t harsh on my eyes and really does prevent breakouts. If I have a breakout, I swear this clears it up as fast as anything ever could. This is the best fresh facial cleanser for the price.
Alaina G.
I love using this as soon as I wake up. It’s not harsh on your skin and doesn’t have those little beads like the orange morning burst does. It has a very refreshing cucumber scent and makes me feel ready to take on the day. It’s extremely affordable and I will buy again.
Kaian P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this cleanser. It's not my favorite, not a fan of the ingredient list (there being a decent amount of fragrances and silicones) so it's kind of drying on my skin. But it's a decent cheap cleanser. I like the beads because they're not sharp on my skin, and it of course smells nice. But it's still not my favorite.
Veronica H.
I like this product, I used it for a few years. I thought it worked good for just a basic cleanser and woke me up in the morning. The one thing I didn't care for was that it didn't help my acne very much. The product was cheap and can be found at target or drug stores.
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
Okay seriously I love this product! I start my morning routine with this cleanser to clean out any debris and give my skin a fresh start. Not to mention it makes me feel more awake and ready for the day. I highly recommend adding this product to your daily routine.
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
I originally liked this when I first got it, but the more I used it the more I realized that it doesn’t really hydrate my skin. It actually somewhat dries my skin out and makes my skin feel rough. It does make me feel awake and bright! I don’t think I’ll buy again!
Sarah B.
West Bend , WI
This cleanser does his job, removes all of my make up or cleans my skin in the morning BUT it is very "slimy" I don't know how to express that but you need a long time to wash off all the product. The packaging is nice and it smells good but I wouldn't buy it again
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart