BY CLEAN & CLEAR

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • Is the smell of this good ?2 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Brandi J.
Seffner, Fl
This product was ok. Descent price. I love how you could feel the tingly feeling when washing your face. My face felt clean and looked bright after washing my face, but I do have sensitive skin and it eventually dried it out. It did help with the small amount of acne I had though. I'd recommend this to someone with normal skin looking for a product that cleans the skin and pores. You can really feel the difference after one use. I'm only giving 3 stars bevause it dried my skin out
Megan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this facial cleaner about a week ago. It is relatively cheap and it works. After a week my face was clearer and skin smoother. The cucumber extracts leave skin feeling refreshed and it has a pleasant smell. Definitely a good find for the price. Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
Amber B.
Holbrook
I like this cleanser! Price is great, love the smell, and doesn’t irritate my skin. It’s not my everyday cleanser but I always have it around! I do recommend it to people looking for a cheap cleanser with acne fighters in it but it’s definitely not for severe acne. Works well as a preventative measure!
Sare B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is great for daily use and doesn’t dry my skin but still leaves it feeling clean and fresh. It’s not too harsh and with the pump top it’s an easy part of my morning routine. I keep it in the shower and use it after washing and conditioning my hair but before washing my body. Highly recommend.
britney S.
Athens
This is a good morning cleanser that removes all your added top layer of oils and serums from the night before. I have used this for quite a while, and it doesn't dry me out before I do my makeup. The amount of product is good for the price. I will continue to buy it more.
Lizzi C.
Spokane Valley
I have dry skin. And so finding a good face wash that doesnt leave my face feeling dried out is hard. But this face wash is great for this! I've used this product for 2 months now and it is great. It cleanses without being hard on my skin. I would 100% reccomend.
Jane S.
Cleans freshens and rejuvenates my skin in the morning leaving me ready to start the day. I use it if I take a quick morning shower and it’s great. It eat my expectations and I would definitely buy it again. It came with the night cleanser and they both work great.
Morgan C.
This product is the best facial cleanser I have ever used and owned! It clears my skin when I get my problem areas and with my combination skin, it hydrates my dry areas very well and doesn’t over hydrate my oily areas. I recommend this to all skin types.
amil j.
copperascove
I don’t know why but every time I use this brand I begin to have the worst breakouts of my life not the run of the meal facial purging but actual breakouts I don’t plan on buying it, you should know your face don’t buy stuff that didn’t work before.
Bailey M.
Chattanooga
I love this product. The packaging is so cute and I love the color! It wakes me up in the morning and gets me ready for my day. It smells sooo good and the pump is convenient. I have used this for years and will continue to do so.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah g.
Merced, CA
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Birmingham, AL
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Walmart