BY CLEAN & CLEAR

New With Bursting Beads&Reg; Technology Wakes You Up And Boosts Skin's Moisture With Cucumber Extracts Oil Free - Won't Clog Pores Hydrating Facial Cleanser Is A Foaming Cleanser Uniquely Formulated With Bursting Beads Technology And A Blend Of Cucumber And Green Mango Extracts To Clean Deep While Refreshing Skin With A Added Touch Of Moisture.&Nbsp; The Foaming Formula Contains An Invigorating Fragrance To Help Wake You Up And Is Made With Water, Not Oil, So It Won't Clog Your Pores. 877-754-6411 see more...

• I know it says hydrating but is it really? Does it have that dry ...2 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it have an...1 Answers
  • Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it ...7 Answers
Corinne W.
Mayville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product it marketed towards customers with dry skin... I don't have overly dry skin, but I do get dry patches and flakes every now and then. For some reason this face wash feels very drying. After using it, my skin is tight and the dry patches and flakes are a little more ~crusty~ (sorry for those who hate that word lol). I wouldn't recommend this to people who have dry skin... it won't do much hydration for you. My face does, however, feel very clean after using it. I think this face wash is a better match for those with combination skin. Hope this helps!
Shayla U.
Venus, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 8 Fluid Ounce, Oil-Free
I love this facial cleanser and it always leaves me feeling fresh and makeup free(I use it at night in the shower). It is also the best smelling cleanser ❤️ I’ve been using it for two years now and I’m still not tired of the scent.
Chelsea C.
Honolulu
I LOVE this product! I really only purchased it because it was a pretty bottle and it was supposed to smell like cucumber melon and come on who doesn’t like that smell? It has tiny little beads in it that kind of massage your face. They don’t really exfoliate like a harsh exfoliating face wash so this is one I use every day. It takes off all of my makeup super well too and the smell of it is amazing so that’s a plus! I definitely recommend this product.
lidia c.
This is a good daily cleanser with a refreshing cucumber smell. I feel very clean and invigorated after I use it. It's great at the sink top and even the shower. It also has a nice spout-locking feature which is great for mess-free travel. My skin also tends to be on the sensitive side, but it hasn't been bothered by this cleanser, which is just lovely. Paired with a simple moisturizing sunscreen, my face is ready for the day.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this is not my all-time favorite cleanser, it is up there in the top 5. The fact that it's from the drugstore is an added bonus! It has a nice fresh scent that is really nice to wake up your face in the morning. It's also super hydrating, but without leaving your skin feeling sticky or oily. It isn't very effective at taking off makeup, but for a morning cleanser it is perfect!
Elizabeth F.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product a lot. I have actually been able to use this a couple times and my skin is working really well with it. It smalls AMAZING, It's refreshing and puts me in a happy mood. I will say though afterwards my face feels very tough. (I mean I am taking all the oils out haha) so that's normal so just make sure you put a moisturizer on your skin after.
Lili M.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this face wash morning and night even though it says it’s for morning. It does well with removing make up and isn’t too drying which I like. It smells okay and I do wish there were more beads to get a bit more exfoliation. I can’t say I’ve seen a huge difference in my break outs since I’ve been using it but it hasn’t made them worse so I’ve stuck with it.
Kamrey R.
I recently changed my facial wash to this product and I swear it was sent from the face wash gods! I have extremely dry skin so when I saw hydrating I had to try it. You get a great amount for the price, and for all my makeup gurus out there this product is perfect for getting makeup out of those pesky beauty blenders! Try it! It's like they're brand new again
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser works well for me, I'm not gonna lie. I have dry skin and this keeps my skin hydrated. I first purchased this product at Walmart, I love trying out new facial and skin care products. When I first used this product, I was impressed on the way it left my skin. My skin was left hydrated with a hit of no oil left over. Overall, 5 star
Hillary T.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to morning face cleanser. I use it every morning to help wake me up. It smells amazing and it's a great value. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and awake. The tiny beads inside make me feel like its working. I personally like a scrub, so I use this with the new textured scrubbing pads they sell for washing your face.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Jenny L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nene D.
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for sensitive skin?
milan r.
columbia, MD
Does this really help in keeping the skin clean and hydrated.