BY CLEAN & CLEAR #26 in Facial Cleansers

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• I know it says hydrating but is it really? Does it have t...3 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...1 Answers
  • Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it...7 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
I bought this after my friend recommended it to me. It's a decent cleanser: it smells nice and makes my skin feel clean without drying it out too much, but the little beads don't come up with the cleanser for some reason and it didn't really do anything for my acne when I started to break out. I had to stop using it to treat my acne with something else. I'll start using it again once my skin clears up, but I don't think that this will work for someone that is looking to clear up their acne.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
This morning burst is my favorite clean & clear face wash ! My whole house uses this same one ! It has an amazing smell ! And just makes your face feel ready for the day ! I love the bottle it comes in !
I love the product & the price !
I enjoy waking up in the morning just to use this face wash ! I love the little beads in the wash ! Makes my face feel so clean & fresh !
Very affordable and you can get any of the great clean & clear products at your local Target 🎯 or Walmart!
Liv M.
This is my by far favorite cleanser!!!!! I got this from Walmart and it was super cheap for how much it works. It definitely cleaned up my skin leaving me feel alive and able for my skin to breathe. It’s a very gentle soapy wash with little micro beads that tingle on your skin a little bit but leaves you feeling awesome about your self!! It takes off all dirt and makeup from the day before and makes you feel like you have a new layer of clean skin!
Megan G.
This morning burst is the absolute best. Not only does this product wake you up but it also smells so freaking good. I use mine in the shower as I find that easier but you could definitely use it at the sink. It does a good job cleaning my skin and getting makeup off too. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for the day and I love that about this product. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good skin cleanser.
Dillon D.
Ellaville, GA
This product works great! I love pairing it with the Clean and Clear "Relaxing Night" products! I use this daily, and my skin has never been so clean and clear(Pun Intended). Pick up a bottle and I promise that you will not be dissatisfied! This actually does help to wake you up because the scent is energizing. It also has a tingly feeling on your skin that I love when I'm starting my day!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This cleanser does pretty much exactly what it claims it should do. It helps wake me up with that wonderful citrus/cucumber smell, it leaves my face feeling clean, and it helps boost moisture into my very dry skin. It has an excellent price range and one container lasts a good amount of time. I recommend this cleanser to people on a budget.
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
this the best morning face wash i’ve ever owned. this reduces pores, and it does in fact make me look like i’m awake/alive even though i’m tired when i just wake up. i would recommend this to anyone needing an affordable morning face wash. i bought mine for 4.00, and it’s the best face wash i’ve ever used. smells nice. amazing packaging.
Tiffany L.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love the way this smells in the morning when I wake up because it has a citrus type smell that it does wake me up. Although I have just started using this cleanser I do feel as though it is a good cleanser to get your day started because it cleans what your pores built up throughout the night without over drying your skin.
Deanna E.
Pelham, AL
I absolutely love this face wash!! The smell is wonderful and the price is reasonable! The pump bottle makes it easy to use and quick to apply! It hydrated my face and made it feel so refreshed! I have sensitive skin, and this product is gentle use. I will most definitely be buying this again, but the bottle lasts a good while!
Garance F.
27516
This facial wash is awesome, it hydrates and wakes you up on the morning. It also makes your skin feel clean and clear. The only thing I would say about this product is the smell is not that great. It really depends on people’s opinion but I am not a fan of the smell, but even with its smell it doesn’t stop me from using it.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Has anyone tried this? Does it have those little beads in it? (I don't like them- bad for the environment and a few have wound up in my eyes!)
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?