BY CLEAN & CLEAR #32 in Facial Cleansers

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Pump some cleanser onto wet palms.
  • Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, avoiding the eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly then, pat your fabulous face dry with a towel.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Mannitol, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylparaben, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Mica, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer

• Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it...3 Answers
  • I know it says hydrating but is it really? Does it have t...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scent" in 105 reviews
  • "I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling." in 59 reviews
Judie Z.
New York City
Refreshing cleanser! I love this light scent of cucumber and melon, it really helps wake me up in the morning. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, without drying it out. It's oil-free and super hydrating, very gentle on my skin. This product really lives up to its name; my skin is so much cleaner and clearer after using this. This facial cleanser is effective at getting rid of the impurities in my skin: dirt, oil, makeup, dead skin cells, etc. A little bit goes a long way: I only use a pea-sized amount every time and each time it suds up and cleanses very well. One bottle will last me a very long time.
Jada O.
Yulee
The smell is amazing! It seems to clean deep in my pores and get all of that nasty gunk out! I have blemish prone skin and i do defiantly see a difference when using this product vs when i go without it!

It does have a tingling after feel which for me makes me feel instantly refreshed! I always use it after i get done working out because it doesn't irritate my skin while I'm sweating with open pores. Overall it is a great product in and out and i would 100% recommend it to anyone with combination skin like me!
Ashlee L.
Parkesburg
I bought this after my friend recommended it to me. It's a decent cleanser: it smells nice and makes my skin feel clean without drying it out too much, but the little beads don't come up with the cleanser for some reason and it didn't really do anything for my acne when I started to break out. I had to stop using it to treat my acne with something else. I'll start using it again once my skin clears up, but I don't think that this will work for someone that is looking to clear up their acne.
Liv M.
This is my by far favorite cleanser!!!!! I got this from Walmart and it was super cheap for how much it works. It definitely cleaned up my skin leaving me feel alive and able for my skin to breathe. It’s a very gentle soapy wash with little micro beads that tingle on your skin a little bit but leaves you feeling awesome about your self!! It takes off all dirt and makeup from the day before and makes you feel like you have a new layer of clean skin!
Megan G.
This morning burst is the absolute best. Not only does this product wake you up but it also smells so freaking good. I use mine in the shower as I find that easier but you could definitely use it at the sink. It does a good job cleaning my skin and getting makeup off too. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for the day and I love that about this product. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good skin cleanser.
Sadie M.
Jim Thorpe
I see the same type of issues from using these cleansers. My face is just left really oily and tight. It’s convenient. All the cleansers are because they are very commonly sold but it just won’t be a favorite. Overall good though, I have the product to my friend and she loved it. It just depends on your skin type. I wouldn’t purchase again. That doesn’t mean don’t try it tho!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This cleanser does pretty much exactly what it claims it should do. It helps wake me up with that wonderful citrus/cucumber smell, it leaves my face feeling clean, and it helps boost moisture into my very dry skin. It has an excellent price range and one container lasts a good amount of time. I recommend this cleanser to people on a budget.
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
this the best morning face wash i’ve ever owned. this reduces pores, and it does in fact make me look like i’m awake/alive even though i’m tired when i just wake up. i would recommend this to anyone needing an affordable morning face wash. i bought mine for 4.00, and it’s the best face wash i’ve ever used. smells nice. amazing packaging.
Tiffany L.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love the way this smells in the morning when I wake up because it has a citrus type smell that it does wake me up. Although I have just started using this cleanser I do feel as though it is a good cleanser to get your day started because it cleans what your pores built up throughout the night without over drying your skin.
Maria c.
weymouth
I really liked this but what they advertised didn’t really do much like the burst things didn’t do much it was more there for nothing. It didn’t really wake me up or anything like that. It’s more like a regular cleanser. But I did like it in all
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Has anyone tried this? Does it have those little beads in it? (I don't like them- bad for the environment and a few have wound up in my eyes!)
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Nesa D.
Does this really work??
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?