BY CLEAN & CLEAR #80 in Facial Cleansers

New With Bursting Beads&Reg; Technology Wakes You Up And Boosts Skin's Moisture With Cucumber Extracts Oil Free - Won't Clog Pores Hydrating Facial Cleanser Is A Foaming Cleanser Uniquely Formulated With Bursting Beads Technology And A Blend Of Cucumber And Green Mango Extracts To Clean Deep While Refreshing Skin With A Added Touch Of Moisture.&Nbsp; The Foaming Formula Contains An Invigorating Fragrance To Help Wake You Up And Is Made With Water, Not Oil, So It Won't Clog Your Pores. 877-754-6411 see more...

• I know it says hydrating but is it really? Does it have that dry ...2 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it have an...1 Answers
  • Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it ...7 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only other facial cleanser I currently use along with amorepacific essentials. I love to use the morning burst cleanser in the morning to freshen my face and enjoy the clean fresh scent. It's a wonderful product and multiple people in my family buy the product as well. It lathers well, smells great, leaves you feeling fresh without any residue. I feel like the little beads help with exfoliation as well. I tried the matching lotion and found that while it gave me wonderful healthy glow, it irritated my eyes a lot and had to discontinue. No I didn't run the lotion over or near my eyes, but when putting on makeup afterwards the brush would pick up the product and distribute it close to eyes when blending.
Ajanae B.
Ajanae B.
Tampa, FL
I got this product from Walmart after searching for a product to give my skin a deeper clean. I am a teenager and do not have severe acne, but a few pimples here and there. I thought that this would be a good product to give my face a refreshing cleanse in order to prevent further pimples. It seemed to do the job as far as cleaning went, and while I used it I didn't get any pimples. However, it severely dried out my face and made it feel stiff. I didn't like the feeling of how it made my face look. However, I will say that it provided a good cleanse
Jenylee N.
Jenylee N.
I was looking for a different face wash other then the one I was using which was the clean and clear morning burst and I came across this one at target! I didn't know clean and clear had a morning burst hydrating cleanser or else I would have had this instead. This is amazing! I have dry skin so I make sure to use products that hydrate my skin and leave it moisturize for the day and washing my face with this helps that! I wash my face and put on some cream and my face is good for the day. Highly recommend this product for those who have dry skin.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This facial cleanser smells AMAZING! Usually all of them have a chemical smell but this one smells so nice. When I was using this, I didn't many breakouts at the time. The acne I did have seemed to reduce a little bit. I mainly used this in the morning and before going to bed to get all of the oils off my face. Was not has at all on my skin and foamed up like crazy which I personally liked! Always made my face feel so refreshed and again, the smell is amazing. As I said, don't think it's made for extreme acne. Just a cleanser to refresh you.
Bridgette O.
Bridgette O.
I love Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser. It smells really great and refreshing (kinda like cucumbers) and it feels cool when you put it on your face to really wake you up. I follow up with Clean & Clear Morning Burst Moisturizer. They both moisturize better than any other moisturizer I've tried so far but I do have continuing issues with my face getting dry near my eyebrows and on the sides of my nose. But if I use these Clean & Clear products right before applying makeup they smooth my face.
Maribel G.
Maribel G.
Carol Stream, IL
I got this at my local Walmart on a whim. I was looking to find a product that will help me fix my dry skin. I exfoliated too often which left my skin sensitive. This product changed my skin for the best! This product is safe to use on a daily basis since the beads don't seem to scrub too hard. I use it daily in the mornings or during my showers. I use it with just my hands, or when I am in the shower I use a loofah. It left my face soft and clear! I will definitely use this product again in the future!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Dawsonville, GA
I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this product! I suffer from dry skin on my cheeks and nose. This product is very gentle but still very effective. It doesn't "exfoliate" but the beads definitely help soften the dry skin. I use moisturizer right after washing my face as well. For a "drug store" face wash- this one is definitely in my top 5 favorite. It smells nice as well!
Estephany H.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently bought this because it was on special at Target and I am not disappointed by it :) It smells amazing, and it really gives you a nice clean feeling on your face. I've been using it every day since i bought it. It is a little bit hard to wash off, you really have to go deep into washing it off your face but you won't be disappointed in the end :)
Jacob V.
Jacob V.
This is the cleanser that changed my life. I spent so long looking for a solution to my broken out face, and then I found this. Not only do I love how soft it leaves my skin after I wash my face, but I no longer have big acne break outs! I am so thankful for this product, and my confidence & clear skin is a testament to the power of this product.
Cailin Y.
Cailin Y.
Centreville, VA
I had problems with acne this summer, so I started using products with Salicylic acid and my oily skin became dry in some areas over time. I began using this cleanser for the hydration. It helps keep my skin from drying out while using acne medication. I use it in the morning. Love the smell, doesn't break me out. Doesn't burn my eyes. I love it
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Carly A.
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nene D.
Nene D.
Does this really work??
milan r.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Does this really help in keeping the skin clean and hydrated.