Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser

From the energizing MORNING BURST® collection comes CLEAN & CLEAR® MORNING BURST® Hydrating Facial Cleanser. Wake your skin up with this invigorating foaming cleanser uniquely formulated with BURSTING BEADS® technology. It's formulated with water, not oil, and contains a unique blend of cucumber and green mango extracts. Get a deep clean while refreshing your skin with an added touch of moisture. Won't clog pores.

Alguien con alguna mala experiencia usando éste producto Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser ?
Does this product burn or tingle when using?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser!
Product Highlights
Love, Love, Love this face wash! Its so refreshing and it smells like cucumber melon, very clean and fresh! The thing I really love about this is that it cleans without drying my face, it leaves my face so smooth. I also recommend the Morning Burst Gel Hydrating Moisturizer its also amazing with the same fresh clean scentin reviews
I have very picky, sensitive skin and it takes me quite a while to find anything I can use on a daily basis. To my surprise, this face wash works fabulously! I don't break out nearly as often, it smells amazing, and it's very hydrating. I use it every morning and it has a very refreshing feeling.in reviews
Canby, OR
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My husband loves this facial cleanser! In our 20s we used St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub then he saw this on sale and he was hooked! We have tried the [product:clean-&-clear-essentials-foaming-facial-cleanser] but this [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-hydrating-facial-cleanser] is his favorite.
Harrisburg, PA
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Shanice F.
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Shanice F.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
‼️MAJOR UPDATE‼️ Previously gave this product five stars. Been using this every morning for 3wks and have developed a rash and discoloration under my chin! Not sure if its the fragrance or the citric acid. Claims not to have alcohol so not sure exactly which ingredient in this caused the breakout. DO NOT use if you have sensitive skin. Also cause sore pimples on face.
Waukesha, WI
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Emily H.
I love the feeling of this product! It leaves my face feeling so soft! I love that it isn’t too bubbly but you can see where it is on your face. I would recommend this even if you have sensitive skin!
Gary, IN
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Alyssa H.
I love that its oil free and it doesn't have a specific smell but thats a good thing. I also love how when I put it on and rinse it off I automatically feel like I have been awake for hours.
Glendale, AZ
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by fatima A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hydrating facial cleanser with a blend of green mango and cucumbers extracts to clean deep while refreshing skin with an added touch of moisture !
Dayton, IA
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Connie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This has a nice clean scent. Just a little bit lathers very well. This didn’t leave my face dry nor oily. I didn’t have any more or less breakouts while using this. It’s a nice face wash overall.
Baldwin
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Liysha M.
10/10 my go to facial cleanser. Not only does it rejuvenate my face every morning, but keeps my face from breaking out. I have extremely oily and sensitive skin, but this cleanser 100% keeps my face from being excessively oily.
Davidson, NC
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Raiany F.
I use this one every single day! It’s amazing!!! It’s a good facial cleanser ‘cause your skin looks fresh and clean throughout the day and when you apply make you stay really natural and with a good aspect 💙
Perth Amboy, NJ
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Hydrating Facial Cleanser uploaded by Maria T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this product! I have oily skin, and after using this it leaves my skin feeling refreshed, and clean, also very soft. It also doesn’t dry out my skin , which is something I really like!
If you have very oily non acne prone skin, you may like this product. The gel texture gives a cooling feeling making your skin feel super hydrated and not oily throughout the day. I just don't like the micro beads which causes irritation to my acne prone skin. This is a non scent soap and I recommend for oily skin than dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bronx, NY
il y a 3 mois
Skylar-grace R. il y a 3 mois
Neither they are terrible for your face. They ruin your skin