BY CLEAN & CLEAR

New With Bursting Beads&Reg; Technology Wakes You Up And Boosts Skin's Moisture With Cucumber Extracts Oil Free - Won't Clog Pores Hydrating Facial Cleanser Is A Foaming Cleanser Uniquely Formulated With Bursting Beads Technology And A Blend Of Cucumber And Green Mango Extracts To Clean Deep While Refreshing Skin With A Added Touch Of Moisture.&Nbsp; The Foaming Formula Contains An Invigorating Fragrance To Help Wake You Up And Is Made With Water, Not Oil, So It Won't Clog Your Pores. 877-754-6411 see more...

• I know it says hydrating but is it really? Does it have that dry ...2 Answers
  • Does it do a good enough job removing impurities? Does it have an...1 Answers
  • Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it ...7 Answers
Monique W.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is extremely light weight on the skin, has a fresh cucumber smell, leaves you feeling refreshed, and like you have a face for the first time! A little product turns into loads of product! I barely push down on the pump, and that's all I need to wash my face, neck, and chest! Highly recommended!!!
Corinne W.
Mayville
This product it marketed towards customers with dry skin... I don't have overly dry skin, but I do get dry patches and flakes every now and then. For some reason this face wash feels very drying. After using it, my skin is tight and the dry patches and flakes are a little more ~crusty~ (sorry for those who hate that word lol). I wouldn't recommend this to people who have dry skin... it won't do much hydration for you. My face does, however, feel very clean after using it. I think this face wash is a better match for those with combination skin. Hope this helps!
Angelina H.
Canton, OH
I love this face wash. Not only does is smell good, but it works wonders on my dry skin. It also feels very cooling after using it. But I would recommend throwing on a moisturizer afterwards, because it does tend to make your skin super oily super quick afterwards
Kyla R.
Corp Christi, TX
I love the cucumber melon smell of this face wash and that it doesn’t leave my skin feeling super dry and tight like many cleansers do for me. I use this to take off my makeup because oils do not work well with my skin. I have repurchased this 5 plus times and will continue to:)
Celena B.
Chase, MD
Review for: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser more...
This is a basic facial cleanser. It didn't seem to go above and beyond to clean my face so if you are acne prone this may not be the best choice for you. The packaging is nice, I like the pump. I don't see myself purchasing this again.
Kalee H.
Watson
Review for: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 8 Fluid Ounce more...
I just started using this and can already tell a difference. It’s great for waking up in the morning and makes your face go from a dull just waking up to bring and alert( almost like you’ve been awake for hours). Works great highly recommend and it doesn’t leave your face oily
Shayla U.
Venus , TX
Review for: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Facial Cleanser, 8 Fluid Ounce, Oil-Free more...
I love this facial cleanser and it always leaves me feeling fresh and makeup free(I use it at night in the shower). It is also the best smelling cleanser ❤️ I’ve been using it for two years now and I’m still not tired of the scent.
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Chelsea C.
Honolulu
I LOVE this product! I really only purchased it because it was a pretty bottle and it was supposed to smell like cucumber melon and come on who doesn’t like that smell? It has tiny little beads in it that kind of massage your face. They don’t really exfoliate like a harsh exfoliating face wash so this is one I use every day. It takes off all of my makeup super well too and the smell of it is amazing so that’s a plus! I definitely recommend this product.
McKenna c.
Kirkwood, NY
I tend to have combination skin. This cleanser does not do it’s best for my skin. It made my face very oily at times and even caused me to break out. After using this cleanser, my faces does not feel as clean as it should.
Alicia J.
Bethany, OK
Would love to know how good this product is, I smelt it and it smells so refreshing like a watermelon or melon, and was curious if the cleanser is as good as the scent?
Jenny L.
Does anyone else love how good this cleanser smells??? 😊
Carly A.
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Nene D.
Does this really work??
Krystyn R.
Hamilton, Nj
Is this one better than the normal morning burst?