Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Estefanía A.Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Haley S.Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Scrub uploaded by Julissa N.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clean Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Scrub has a fresh tropical scent and is ripe with vitamins and antioxidants for healthy-looking vibrant skin. This Smoothing Facial Scrub is loaded with real yumberry fruit extract and is packed with strawberry seeds to leave skin feeling soft and smooth.

Buy on Amazon
Jazmine G.
I'm so sad that I can't find this one in stores anymore because it is my absolute favorite one. It smells so yummy and leaves your face feeling really refreshed. I buy the yellow one now which I also really love and would give 5 stars too as well. But this purple one is my favorite.
Jessica D.
Ogden, UT
I really like this fruit burst scrub. I liked the Exfoliator beads it had in it. The smell was really good, which I think is important in a face scrub because you’re going to be smelling it a lot and throughout the day. It made my skin feel very soft and clean.
Willyani P.
Aurora , CO
I love this cleanser.It helps with my oily face in the morning. I use it every morning when i get up. After i use this my face feels clean and fresh. It's even leaves my face soft. I love how this product smells and leaves my face feeling. I'm so glad i got this product. I will defiantly but this again. This cleanser doesn't leave my face oily or sticky after i use it. I finally found a cleaner that works for my face and im going to continue to use it.I will recommend this to friends and family.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
This was my favorite drug store cleanser/scrub and I don't understand why they would be discontinued. This was creamy with strawberry seeds as exfoliating beads. It worked so well to clean my skin and it smelled amazing. Wish they could bring it back!
Yamairis L.
MIAMI, FL
Este producto es simplemente genial, la limpieza profunda que proporciona a la cara es impresionante, me encanta, mi cara se ve muy limpia y firme, lo uso cada vez que puedo y yo sin duda lo recomiendo, es un muy buen producto con resultados perfectos , pronto. Es un muy buen fregado.
Brooke R.
Arlington, VA
This stuff is pretty good. It smells great and has little microbeads for that nice scrub. I use this in the shower and it does it's job, but I just prefer a super clean feel after and this doesn't have any "minty fresh" feeling or deep charcoal clean type wash for me.
JaKayla K.
I've had a long history of hormonal acne and nothing ever helped until I was put on the pill, but this cleanser is awesome for my oily skin. I've used most of these cleansers... the oil/shine control, night time and now this one. They all smell great, have a slight tingle to them (the morning burst versions, anyway) and leave my face feeling soft, clean AND refreshed. My face does get a little oily after a few hours if I'm active, but all I need to do is rewash my face... it takes only 30 seconds and makes everything feel fresh again. This is very gentle on my skin and does not make it red or irritated, even when I have acne that has been opened on accident during washing. My nose gets a little dry and flaky sometimes so I do use Clean and Clear's daily moisturizer as needed. It helps a lot.
Shreya B.
These are the best band for face wash and cleanser. I use it since when i was 13. It makes my face fresh and oil free even pimple free when i applyit in the morning. This works wonder for me.
Cassie L.
Clean and clear morning burst smells great. I love that it's a facial scrub and exfoliates my skin which makes it feel clean and smooth. My only complaint would be that it can at times dry my face out so if you have similar skin to mine (normal-combination) do not forget to mousterize after using. It says "morning" but I actually use it for my night time routine to clean and exfoliate and use a more gentle cleanser in the morning.
Jasmin P.
Flower Mound, TX
I always have this in my shower as it's my go to when I feel some zits or breakouts coming.  This does the job so well annd clears up my skin almost overnight.  I will ALWAYS have this in my medicine cabinet as a face wash.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Does this work?
Olivia A.
Does this get rid of blemishes?
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ
Is this morning burst face wash still a popular product?
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Does this dry out your face? I have sensitive/dry skin.
Julia R.