Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser uploaded by Meaghan R.Clean & Clear® Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser uploaded by Claire R.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Infused with pomegranate, passion fruit and acai. These real fruit extracts contain the power of 7 vitamins and antioxidants. ;

• Is this just like a normal face cleanser? Would this be g...1 Answers
  • Is it a good cleanser? Does it attack problem areas, like...1 Answers
  • Is the smell strong?1 Answers
Elsie B.
Santa Ana
I use this cleanser after removing my makeup at night. It tightens my skin after every use. I’m a repeated user but I don’t use it consistently. I think if I used it more often I’d get even better results.
ash m.
sprimg
I LOVE this cleanser!! I haven’t used t recently, but it has always been so co sister with my skin and it neither makes me too dry or super oily. It smells so good and it’s a really great price for the quality that you get!
Miranda L.
Atlanta , GA
I can’t live without it!!

It’s reasonably priced for the amount you receive and it makes my face feel awesome!! After a long day at work and/or after a long workout just cleaning my face with this is so rejuvenating.

Not to mention the scent?! OMG!! Smells sooo yummy and always just puts me on a beach or island somewhere.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
Review:
I was looking for a new cleanser and thought I would give this a try. So many of my reviews are going to start with this and 90% of my purchases. Used the red bottle shown.

Packaging: Packaging is different, however don't care for it. Bottle is ribbed for no one's pleasure. I did like that the top locked, not that I needed it this time but I have moved in the middle of cleansers and needed the top to lock for storage. So far the only other upside besides being finished with the product.

Consistency: I hated this formula, it was thick and was hard to rinse off. Using a wash cloth might eliminate this problem but I'm not a wash cloth kind of gal. Consistency of a lotion. I didn't feel clean after cleansing once, I did so twice and then still had to use a toner to get the rest of my makeup off (which consisted of regular mascara, light foundation or bb cream and blush). Had to water it down to be able to get it to spread. I seem to prefer a foaming cleanser, this formula doesn't foam at all. Though there are strawberry seeds they are hardly noticeable as I only got maybe one or two every few pumps, so don't count it as an exfoliater at all. Think of it more as a surprise rather than expect it. Seemed rather pointless. The red color has stained a couple of my towels when a goop of it would fall out of my hand or I wasn't able to wash it all off. Wondering if this was staining my skin at all. Since I stopped using this cleanser, I feel my skin is brighter now then while using it. Don't know what "helps revive tired skin" is suppose to mean but didn't notice a difference. If my skin was tired at all it was from being tired of this cleanser. Thought with the consistency of the product that my skin would be moisturized, however it was not the case.

Scent: Scent is light and pleasant, can't necessarily pinpoint it because it's so light.

Repurchase: Will never purchase again. Not interested in using the other two available kinds. This cleanser left a lot to be desired and I'm not willing to take a chance on it again.

Price: Let me clarify that I stuck out till the end of the bottle. Finally relieved when I was all done because I was so disappointed. Took 3-4 months to go through the whole bottle. Don't remember what I paid for it but cost was less than $10.
Dana G.
Pineville, LA
I loved the scent of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser. I have very sensitive skin, so this product wasn't for me. I was a little too harsh for my skin. My skin felt very clean afterwards, but it dried my skin out. I would recommend this product to someone without sensitive skin.
Kelsey B.
This product worked wonders for me! It did exactly what it was supposed to do, it woke my skin right up! My pores felt amazing and like they could breathe again. I love using this first thing when I wake up because who doesn't look fresh and clean looking skin? The only thing I wasn't a fan of, was that it kind of made my skin oily in certain spots but overall, GREAT PRODUCT!
Faiza M.
Yonkers, NY
I use this product often, but not every day. It definitely feels like a burst of energy - if that makes any sense! But I genuinely feel refreshed after having using it and my skin feels clean. I bought it at Wal-Mart, but this is a product you can find anywhere. I don't use it regularly because I have more acne prone skin and this product does not help with those issues.
Billie I.
We've been a morning burst household for a couple of years now. It's the only thing that helps my sister's cystic acne. It doesn't fully clear it up, but it makes it very, very manageable. She will likely continue using this product for quite some time. Just pick up a new bottle for a good price at Walmart whenever we run out.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
it smell like grapefruit, i use it everyday, is easy to use and bring better skin, especially if I apply in the morning and clean my face, before I place cosmetics, It did not irritated, the price is good and I will continue buying it. I recomend this product to all the women with mixed skin. It is amazing !
Katelyn A.
Smell is too strong and the cleanser was a bit drying.  I would not recommend or purchase again.  It left my skin feeling tight and itchy.  I prefer milder soaps but thought I would take a chance and just try this product.  This experience would not deter me from trying other Clean & Clear products though.
Bria H.
Daphne, AL
Is this one as good as the other ones?
Amber G.
Canton, MS
Is it a good cleanser? Does it attack problem areas, like oily skin, acne, discoloration, or etc?
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
Is this just like a normal face cleanser? Would this be good to wash on my back where some acne has started, or should I just buy an acne wash?
Bria H.
Daphne, AL
Is this as good as the other ones?
JAS T.