Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub

From the invigorating MORNING BURST® collection comes MORNING BURST® Facial Scrub. This formula is infused with Vitamin C and Ginseng, and BURSTING BEADS® which burst with energy and vitamins, and help nourish skin. It gently cleanses and exfoliates tired-looking skin, leaving you feeling radiant and refreshed.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
  • Now the important part: Gently massage your whole face.
  • The operative word: Gently.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse your peepers with water.
  • Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.

Water Glycerin Sodium Laureth Sulfate Polyethylene Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Lauryl Glucoside Phenoxyethanol Microcrystalline Wax Methylparaben Fragrance Mannitol Cellulose Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Tocopheryl Acetate Triethyl Citrate Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Coploymer Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract Panax Ginseng Root Extract Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract Iron Oxides Mica Talc Titanium Dioxide Red 30 Yellow 5 Lake May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

Do you find this dries out your skin so much it becomes leathery?
Am I supposed to let this sit before washing off or do I wash it off right after applying it?
Does this works ?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...and this product did not break me out which is GREAT! Also, great for sensitive skin.” in reviews
“I only used it a couple of times because it made me break out more but the scent is really good and it does wake you right up.” in reviews
“I love this face wash I used it for years it works really well but I always had to use a moisturizer since it made my face a little dry.” in reviews
Redmond, WA
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Ana Claudia S.
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Ana Claudia S.
One of my morning sweethearts. Exfoliates and refreshes at the same time. It leaves the skin clean and soft, I felt that its exfoliation is very delicate and helped a lot in the oiliness of my skin. I always buy in miniature and for me it lasts around 18 to 25 days, it depends a lot on the quantity you use. I buy in miniature because I find it easier to store and take for trips.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I prefer the Neutrogena Night Cream even during the day. It's difficult to find a Healthy Skin Day cream that does not have sunscreen in it. I so dislike the smell of the Neutrogena Day cream that I switched to Neutrogena Healthy Skin Night cream. It has no odor, still has retinol (with "Sustained Action"- whatever that means) and it seems you get a bit more cream for the money in this Night cream. I find the Night cream is superior to the Sun-screened scent of the Day cream. That sunscreen smell is terrible and I would not want to smell this all day long in an office. Neutrogena does not make it easy to find the Healthy Skin Day cream, with no sunscreen, and not a drop of retinol. After reading the label, there is only one that has sunscreen and retinol but is it worth it to smell like you've been to the beach when you've been locked in an office for 8 or more hours with other people who cannot stand the smell either- please be sensitive to your co-workers, they may not want to smell you either.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
2,403 reviews
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Adriane N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
For a drug store available 24/7 scrub- I give all 5 stars! I started buying these travel size containers for my teen son's dopp kit and for his overnight slumber party sleep over nights- that way hopefully he would keep up with his skin care just as nicely away as he does at home! The scent and Orange Freshness is amazing and it wakes up your senses!! I even love this scrub as his Momma! Now turning 14- he has used this for over 2 years and his skin is bright- he does not fight acne breakouts- and I believe it is because he has prevented a ton of issues by using this scrub and keeping the DEPTHS of his #pores clean!!!
Casa grande , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to try something new for a face scrub an something that would help with my break outs. Since I was having I really bad skin week an I was breaking out. I been using this for about two weeks now an i absolutely love it. It’s helped with my break outs. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh an clean. After washing my face my skin has a cooling feel to it. My skin looks so bright and rejuvenated. It also has a pleasant smell to it.  it hasn’t over dried my skin. my skin is taking it very well I definitely recommend this product it’s also affordable. I do wish they made it in a bigger size but other than that I absolutely love this product
Bloomfield, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Although this product states that it is an every day cleanser, I would not recommend using it daily. I have almost used an entire bottle DAILY, and my face is extremely dry right now, even after moisturizing daily. I’m not sure if I am just over exfoliating or if the formula itself dries me out, but I’m not a fan. I did enjoy the scent! The citrus does kind of wake you up, but hasn’t done much for my skin or complexion. The price was very affordable, but again... I wouldn’t recommend daily!
Douglasville, GA
Purchased at: Target
I love using this cleanser, especially in the morning. The citrus smell really invigorates the skin and helps me wake up. The beads in this scrub really help exfoliate any patches of dry/dead skin and leaves my skin smooth, clean, and glowing. The size of the bottle is a great value for the cost and this cleanser is very easy to find at your nearest drugstore. (I also sometimes like to use this scrub in the shower to exfoliate my whole body or just on my hands when doing a diy manicure.)
Schaumburg, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell to this definitely does wake my skin up and makes it look clean and smooth. I love the beads in here because this helps for a deep clean. I usually just use this scrub when I have to take my makeup off and it does a good job of taking the rest of the residue of the makeup and deep cleaning my pores. Definitely recommend! I don’t recommend using this everyday I think it’d be very harsh so maybe twice a week should be good for those who sensitive skin.
Belleville, IL
I loved this product when I used it. I love the tingling sensation and energizing scent. It wasn't too harsh and the ginseng was amazing. The exfoliation was good as well. I only stopped using this product because I would use it in the shower and I mostly showered at night, so I wouldnt benefit from the energizing properties. I think I will start using this in the mornings again though. I liked it better than the charcoal scrub I currently use.
Cheboygan, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love the scents with thus cleanser. I see why its for morning. The scents are so refreshing and wake you up. I cant say that it improved my skin too much but its helped in my routine to keep my skin at a good level. It is so enjoyable and refreshing to use though that i dont even care if it does anything but clean. Very affordable and easily found in most department stores. Highly recommend anyone try.
Homestead, FL
I think this product works very well, especially in the morning. I'm not sure if it's true or if it's a placebo but after I use it I really do feel more awake and ready for the day. Leaves my skin fresh and smooth. The only thing I noticed is that when I stopped using the product I feel like my face broke out more than it did initially, before I started use. Not sure if that's happened to anyone else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 6 mois
Lauren C. • il y a 5 mois
It helps along the whole face although it’s good to use a moisturizer along with it
il y a 6 mois
amoure J. • il y a 4 mois
A definite yes, i use this all the time, it really does make me feel ready in the morning.
Montreal
il y a un an
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub ? Does this really work and not make your face dry or break out?
Sneha A. • il y a 9 mois
It will not break you out. However if you are from a dry skin family you might find it a little drying on the skin. You must use a toner and moisturize properly after washing your face with it.