BY CLEAN & CLEAR #3 in Face Scrubs

From the invigorating MORNING BURST® collection comes MORNING BURST® Facial Scrub. This formula is infused with Vitamin C and Ginseng, and BURSTING BEADS® which burst with energy and vitamins, and help nourish skin. It gently cleanses and exfoliates tired-looking skin, leaving you feeling radiant and refreshed.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
  • Now the important part: Gently massage your whole face.
  • The operative word: Gently.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse your peepers with water.
  • Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.

Water Glycerin Sodium Laureth Sulfate Polyethylene Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Lauryl Glucoside Phenoxyethanol Microcrystalline Wax Methylparaben Fragrance Mannitol Cellulose Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Tocopheryl Acetate Triethyl Citrate Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Coploymer Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract Panax Ginseng Root Extract Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract Iron Oxides Mica Talc Titanium Dioxide Red 30 Yellow 5 Lake May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does it help with moisturizing? 6 Answers
  • Earn $220/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Is this good to use together with the morning burst clean...1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub
  • "I have extremely poor skin.....due to acne as a teenager and hormones through pregnancy. Proactive stopped working after pregnancy so I started to try anything and this product did not break me out which is GREAT! Also, great for sensitive skin." in 75 reviews
  • "I love this face wash I used it for years it works really well but I always had to use a moisturizer since it made my face a little dry." in 5 reviews
  • "I only used it a couple of times because it made me break out more but the scent is really good and it does wake you right up." in 5 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I really like this facial scrub. Using it in the morning really does wake me up. It makes my face feel rejuvenated and refreshed, while thoroughly cleansing. I have combination skin, and it can be a little bit sensitive at times. The beads are a little bit rough on the skin, but it’s not anything that’s too bothersome. It hasn’t caused me to have any breakouts or redness which is always a great thing! If you have combination skin, I think this would be a great product to try out! Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Denise T.
columbus
One of my favorite products for facial cleansing! I have been using Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub for years now! My skin is very sensitive and can range from very dry to very oily! This definitely helps keep it up to par and helps balance it out! I have also been using Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator With Microderm Exfoliating Crystals , and finally finishing it off with  for a few weeks now! Great skincare routine so far!
Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best cheap drugstore cleansers you can find. It leaves a very invigorating feeling on the skin, which is very effective in the morning when you are starting your day and need to wake it up. It will leave it feeling squeaky clean, tingly, and awake, so think of it as a cup of coffee for your face. It is important to be noted that it is NOT formulated with makeup removing properties, and is not advertised as such, so do not expect this to remove it. It is essentially a morning cleanser or one you can use after removing makeup with other products.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this product for YEARS and it has never done any wrong. I use it twice because it’s good to get dry skin under control. Smells like citrus and does actually wake you up. It makes your skin feel fresh, awake, and ready for your daily routine. It is a scrub but it isn’t too rough on your skin. I’ve used it with my fingers and wash cloth and love it both ways.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wow ....This was one of my first face wash in my early 20s and I liked this Clear & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. I remember trying it for the first time, and thinking that it wasn't going to "wake me up" as the commercial suggested. But sure enough, it did! It smells great, and the beads help do away with any dirt or grim below the surface. I think it's an excellent product, and I've continued to buy it for several years. I panic each time I notice I'm running low! It's perfect for individuals with sensitive skin, and need a heavy duty cleanser that's still someone gentle! I've had a tough time picking products because of my dry skin, but I feel this does a great job!
Rebekah S.
Farr West
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser is one of the many Clean and Clear products I have used over the years. The scrub is easy on my skin and it truly is rejuvenating. It has a pleasant fragrance that gives a nice “morning burst” of energy. I wish this facial scrub removed the oil from my face as well as some of their other products but the overall effect and price point are what have me coming back!
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This a really basic cleanser. It works wonders though. It really helped my skin look brighter and I love that the beads didn’t bother my skin and dissolved into my face which is great for the environment. It really foamed up nicely on my face and felt really cooling after I washed it all off. I really like it and helped my skin complexion look even and bright. It’s a very refreshing product.
India C.
Greensboro
This is a holy grail product for me! The price is great for the amount of product you get and how great it works. My skin is is normal but can be dry sometimes and this doesn’t dry it out. It leaves my skin looking sooo bright and smooth. Give it a try!
Fernando A.
I. Love. This. Product.

I had been using this since high school and it is a staple in my travel bag. I took it when I went to Europe and it helped me combat the dry heat of Rome. It smells great, it deep cleans my face, and it does help me to “wake up” in the mornings. I definitely recommend it— i buy the combo that comes with this one and a night version.
Estefany L.
KS
I recently just purchased this from target. It’s not the best scrub I’ve used. Personally way too watery. Not much of a scrub also. It is of good value and you basically get what you pay for. But I won’t be buying it again.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the refreshing feeling after you wash your face with this product?
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it help with moisturizing?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work good for hormonal acne?
Elisabeth D.
I've always wanted to try the morning burst scrubs, but I'm scared of it over drying my skin. Does it dry skin out easily?
Cassia W.
Kettering, OH
I have pretty oily skin, would this work well on my skin type?

back