BY CLEAN & CLEAR #3 in Face Scrubs

From the invigorating MORNING BURST® collection comes MORNING BURST® Facial Scrub. This formula is infused with Vitamin C and Ginseng, and BURSTING BEADS® which burst with energy and vitamins, and help nourish skin. It gently cleanses and exfoliates tired-looking skin, leaving you feeling radiant and refreshed.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Get your face good and wet then squeeze out a small amount of exfoliating cleanser onto your palms.
  • Now the important part: Gently massage your whole face.
  • The operative word: Gently.
  • If you get some in your eyes, no need to panic, just rinse your peepers with water.
  • Rinse off your face too and pat it dry with a towel.

Water Glycerin Sodium Laureth Sulfate Polyethylene Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Lauryl Glucoside Phenoxyethanol Microcrystalline Wax Methylparaben Fragrance Mannitol Cellulose Menthyl Lactate Tetrasodium EDTA Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Tocopheryl Acetate Triethyl Citrate Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Coploymer Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract Panax Ginseng Root Extract Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract Iron Oxides Mica Talc Titanium Dioxide Red 30 Yellow 5 Lake May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does it help with moisturizing? 6 Answers
  • Earn $220/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Is this good to use together with the morning burst clean...1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub
  • "I have extremely poor skin.....due to acne as a teenager and hormones through pregnancy. Proactive stopped working after pregnancy so I started to try anything and this product did not break me out which is GREAT! Also, great for sensitive skin." in 75 reviews
  • "I love this face wash I used it for years it works really well but I always had to use a moisturizer since it made my face a little dry." in 5 reviews
  • "I only used it a couple of times because it made me break out more but the scent is really good and it does wake you right up." in 5 reviews
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this facial scrub. Using it in the morning really does wake me up. It makes my face feel rejuvenated and refreshed, while thoroughly cleansing. I have combination skin, and it can be a little bit sensitive at times. The beads are a little bit rough on the skin, but it’s not anything that’s too bothersome. It hasn’t caused me to have any breakouts or redness which is always a great thing! If you have combination skin, I think this would be a great product to try out! Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Denise T.
columbus
One of my favorite products for facial cleansing! I have been using Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub for years now! My skin is very sensitive and can range from very dry to very oily! This definitely helps keep it up to par and helps balance it out! I have also been using Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator With Microderm Exfoliating Crystals , and finally finishing it off with  for a few weeks now! Great skincare routine so far!
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve been using this product for YEARS and it has never done any wrong. I use it twice because it’s good to get dry skin under control. Smells like citrus and does actually wake you up. It makes your skin feel fresh, awake, and ready for your daily routine. It is a scrub but it isn’t too rough on your skin. I’ve used it with my fingers and wash cloth and love it both ways.
Andrea M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wow ....This was one of my first face wash in my early 20s and I liked this Clear & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. I remember trying it for the first time, and thinking that it wasn't going to "wake me up" as the commercial suggested. But sure enough, it did! It smells great, and the beads help do away with any dirt or grim below the surface. I think it's an excellent product, and I've continued to buy it for several years. I panic each time I notice I'm running low! It's perfect for individuals with sensitive skin, and need a heavy duty cleanser that's still someone gentle! I've had a tough time picking products because of my dry skin, but I feel this does a great job!
Fernando A.
I. Love. This. Product.

I had been using this since high school and it is a staple in my travel bag. I took it when I went to Europe and it helped me combat the dry heat of Rome. It smells great, it deep cleans my face, and it does help me to “wake up” in the mornings. I definitely recommend it— i buy the combo that comes with this one and a night version.
Silvia G.
Orange, CA
This facial scrub has a strong soap smell. I used another clean and clear product as a teenager and liked it a lot, especially because it’s inexpensive. Now that I’ve used other products coming back to this one was not easy. It has great reviews and I was looking for a scrub with beads but the smell and gel like texture is not my favorite.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
This has been my go to exfoliating face wash since high school, even before I understood the real goal of exfoliating; i kept the one with the pump in my shower, used it every morning. If you use it that way, it’s incredibly drying, which in turn will make you less flaky, yes, but also more oily in the long run, which is originally why I stopped using it. I revisit this product often now, especially in the winter when I’m very flaky and my pores are clogged from thick moisturizers, but I only use it 2-3 times a week so my skin doesn’t over react to it. All in all it’s effective when used properly and inexpensive so it’s one of a few in my rotation.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great concept. A morning face wash with bursting exfoliating beads that has an invigorating citrus scent to stimulate your senses and wake you up.I personally find it doesn’t do much for me. It doesn’t help my skin, or make it any worse. It does leave me with a slight glow, but nothing too impressive. My husband & friends swear by this stuff and it’s always in our household, so I’m not saying it’s a bad product... it just doesn’t do anything for my particular skin type (acne prone with large pores,they have different problem areas than I do ). I need a face wash that caters specifically to my particular skin care needs.
Jasmine M.
Desert hot springs
I love this cleanser because It give you a wake up call and really gets in your skin and really makes your skin soft my expectations were perfect I did not get anything bad on my face It is a good price and I really approve of this cleanser It is really good
Amanda M.
Shreve
The scent is okay but it's not as fresh as I was expecting. I use this in the shower to remove my oils and cleanse my face. I find that it doesn't help my oily skin but it doesn't make me more oily either. It does a great job of cleansing my face though. My face feels refreshed after I have used it.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the refreshing feeling after you wash your face with this product?
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it help with moisturizing?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work good for hormonal acne?
Elisabeth D.
I've always wanted to try the morning burst scrubs, but I'm scared of it over drying my skin. Does it dry skin out easily?
Cassia W.
Kettering, OH
I have pretty oily skin, would this work well on my skin type?

Walmart