Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub

From the invigorating MORNING BURST®collection comes MORNING BURST® Facial Scrub. This formula is infused with Vitamin C and Ginseng, and BURSTING BEADS®which burst with energy and vitamins, and help nourish skin. It gently cleanses and exfoliates tired-looking skin, leaving you feeling radiant and refreshed.

Does this product works on dry skin?
Does this actually help get rid of acne? I have super bad white heads on over my chin so far it doesn’t seem to be doing anything?
Does it dry your face out?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub!
Product Highlights
...and this product did not break me out which is GREAT! Also, great for sensitive skin.in reviews
I only used it a couple of times because it made me break out more but the scent is really good and it does wake you right up.in reviews
I love this face wash I used it for years it works really well but I always had to use a moisturizer since it made my face a little dry.in reviews
Allison R.
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Allison R.
I love this face scrub, it feels good and makes my skin feel clean and fresh. I always wondered why I went through it so fast until my boyfriend asked why I took it out of the shower? Apparently I’m not the only one that enjoys this cleanser.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,708 reviews
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this based off an review on here and I hate it. The microdermabrasion is way to rough for my rosacea prone skin so now I use it as a body wash.
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
So I figured I’d give [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-facial-scrub] a try again because I haven’t used their products since I was a teenager. Unfortunately it seems like the product a still pretty outdated. The beads felt way to harsh for exfoliating and the fragrance literally smelled like dish soap.
Brittany M.
Flemingsburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Brittany M.
I really wanted to like this facial scrub. Over the years Ive heard of this brand and been wanting to try it. I have combination skin and this product made my skin very dry and I broke out within 2 days of trying it. I had to spritz some coconut water on my face to hydrate it. You will need to moisturize right after to keep your face from drying out. I will never purchase this product ever.
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Tish T.
I purchased the [product:clean-&-clear-morning-burst-facial-cleanser] for my teenage daughter as she suffers from acne and black heads and I will NEVER again purchase this product again. She had been using this every morning for about a week and it broke her face out so so horrible. She said it made her face feel like it was on fire and broke her out terribly. I made her throw it away. I would not recommend this product to anyone
Miriam C.
Keizer, OR
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Miriam C.
I like it gives a good exfoliation to my face, removes impurities and helps control oil on my face. I like to use it at night to remove the dirt of the day. he does his job very well. Me gusta este exfoliante remueve ma impurezas y suciedad dem día en mi rostro.
Andrea W.
Columbia, SC
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Andrea W.
If you need a fresh wake me up, this is the product for you. The scent is not too strong and it doesn’t dry out my skin.
Denise T.
columbus
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by Denise T.
One of my favorite products for facial cleansing! I have been using Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub for years now! My skin is very sensitive and can range from very dry to very oily! This definitely helps keep it up to par and helps balance it out! I have also been using Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator With Microderm Exfoliating Crystals , and finally finishing it off with  for a few weeks now! Great skincare routine so far!
JC C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub uploaded by JC C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this for 3 weeks Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub now and I love the result feels so clean. This has a scent too so if you have sensitive skin this might not be the best but for me I love it. The scent makes me feel so awake in the morning. I would recommend this.
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this product about 10 years ago, and it worked well. The smell is pretty good and really wakes you up. I guess if used alone this product would be mediocre, but along with the toner it's great. I have combination skin and this scrub doesn't dry my face, and it doesn't leave it feeling dirty afterwards. The most important thing is that it gets my make-up off very easy. It actually surprised me at how easily it removes your makeup without drying your skin.
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia S.
il y a un an
jada H. il y a un an
Personally I’m not a big fan of neutrogenas products when it comes to face wash. I have found with the times I used it my face is still oily and it didn’t help with my acne as much. I personally need a face wash that will dry out my face so I can take care of my acne. If you have sensitive skin though I would pick neurtogena over clean and clear because it is not as harsh on your skin.