BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Maria Z.
Mississauga
I love this product. I am useing these face wash from last five year. Very affordable prices. This makes my skin fresh.
Dana C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this clean and clear morning burst. It's oil free with bursting beads. This product when used in tge morning really wakes you up and it has this nice smell to it. Clean and clear leaves my face feeling fresh and clean through out my day. I definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Kiersten N.
I love the smell and the beads in this facial cleanser. This cleans my face and wakes me up in the morning. This is so affordable and good. 10/10 would recommend.
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
This facial cleanser is an Okay product. I bought it, thinking this would be amazing. But it's just a face wash I've been using this for a couple weeks now and I don't see/feel anything different.
The good thing is, it does CLEAN your face and has a good citrus smell. I guess you can say it's a good cleanser.

When you pump out the product, it only has two or sometimes three burst beads which has vitamin C & Ginseng.
I would want a little more little beads in my hands when I wash face.
Shonell B.
Lake Charles, LA
I always have a hard time finding a cleanser for my face. A few months ago, I tried my sister's Clean & Clear Oil-Free Facial Cleanser, and I loved it! Great price, and after using it, my face is brighter and skin is so soft. Definitely worth its price.
member-15030fd2d
Hialeah, FL
I had really bad acne for some reason one day when I woke up and I used the clean and clear morning burst and I felt like they had disappeared and I kept using it every morning and little by little they went away in about 3 days ! the pictures are from after 1 day.
Supriya H.
I use its mini pack face wash it is such a good product ..i use it every day and get oil free skin 5to 6 hr good product.
Ethan D.
Palmdale , CA
I recommend this product for people with less oily skin because it's not the best at removing all the oils. It is very gentle and a good "wake up" cleanser . The fresh smell makes for a very refreshing feel in the morning . I like the orange one more than the blue one though .
Esma K.
Little Rock, AR
I've used many of the clear and clear morning burst facial cleansers but, I think this is the best so far. The vitamin c and ginseng really wakes you up and makes your skin feel so refreshed. It doesn't have a strong smell. It basically has a orangey smell to it. I would recommend this to everyone who's looking for a simple yet effective morning face wash :)
Katelynn H.
Kannapolis, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m new to the face wash morning routine with this stuff but let me tell you, it gets my morning started. When I get up, I wash my face with this product and from that point on, I feel so awake and fresh! Definitely recommend to anyone who hates getting out of bed. Use this as your motivation!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?