BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Sah G.
Purchased at: Target
Does it job consistently. Never a breakout, nor dryness. Just the perfect results.
Kalysha W.
Kelowna
Purchased at: Walmart
My morning favourite! I used this every morning in before I put my makeup on and it works very well at waking me up and keeping oils at bay
Carly P.
Battle Creek
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this! I tried it when we went on our honeymoon because they had it in travel size. It smells amazing and makes my face feel so good after using it. I also use it before putting on my makeup and it helps my makeup go on smoothly.
Chloe B.
Richmond
Works well but doesn’t feel natural. It has a very strong smell and I feel like it moves the makeup around on my face.
Hannah W.
Cedar Lake, IN
This product is one of my old time favorites. I have been using this face wash for years. I don’t continually use it because I like to try many different brand and types, but this will always be a go to if I’m not looking to try anything new. It’s great a great price, and it works fantastically! It makes my skin look and feel amazing. Very refreshing! I will always recommend this!!
Amy W.
Carrollton
This facial cleaner has a very strong scent. It overwhelms your nose in the morning and it seems to stick all day. I feel like this product blocks the pores and can be a bit too harsh for daily use. I prefer the nighttime cleanser instead.
Dana P.
I dont typically prefer gel cleansers but this particular one is not too bad. It does a good job with basic cleansing but not necessarily the best for deep cleaning and detoxing the skin which is very important to me.
Danielle T.
Dover, DE
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve used this product off and on for the past 7-8 years or so. It always meets my expectation and has a wonderful smell. It’s not too gentle or harsh, but does leave my skin a bit dry. Overall it’s a great face wash.
Ayanna A.
Charlotte
Purchased at: CVS
Maybe im biased because ive been using it for about six years but it wakes me up and keeps me feeling fresh
Ella M.
Lake City MN
Purchased at: Target
I do like this facial cleanser because it wakes me up in the morning and makes my skin feel great! The packaging is really cute but I’m not sure if the beads in it would be harmful for the environment.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?