BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Katelyn S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've been using this face wash for about 3 years. I use it every morning no matter if I'm going somewhere or not. No matter how tired I am it always wakes me up and makes me feel awake. It also does a great job of exfoliating my skin and really cleansing it. I find then it really does make a difference and even if it didn't I would still use it because of how amazing it makes my face feel in the mornings. My sister and my mom also use it and they both love it. I use one to two pumps everyday to make sure it gets all over my face. It also feels really good if you use hot water to wet your face and cold water to rinse it off because it just makes it feel even more awake and cleansed.
Natalie R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I don't really use this product often, and that's the great thing about every time I decide to use it. It shocks me ever time I use it. It leaves my skin clear and smooth and the fragrance smells good a clean feel to it. If I use it at night before I go to bed forget about it I wake up with clear skin. Mind you my skin isn't bad at all. I do some times get pimples very small easy to pop. So I do recommend to people with almost good to fair skin type. Very rare acne not serious at all. Just being honest if you are that type, this is a great product for you. But if not I recommend you to go to a dermatologist to help you figure out what helps.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I appreciate the smell and the refreshing feeling I get after I wash my face with this product. However, I don’t ever feel it really cleaning my pores deep down like I do with other products. But it will get the dirt off.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
I love any skincare product that contains Vitamin C because typically the product brightens your skin, and therefore helps with lightening up dark spots and circles under the eyes. This product is no exception.

I've repurchased this product at least three times by now (I've lost count) and I've been using it since I was in high school -- even though I try other cleansers I always come back to this one. This is an invigorating, yet gentle, cleanser for those of you with normal to dry skin. I have a little bit of glow to my skin after using it, and I would highly recommend it whether you're dry or oily.
Rosario p.
1260 w 19th street Long Beach, CA
This leaves my skin feeling tight and clean. Love how It smells! And It really helps wake me up in the morning. Really old for exfoliating. But safe for daily use.
marie A.
I bought this as a set with the Night time face wash. They really do make the perfect duo.  cause it is not harsh on my skin. I absolutely love the little beads in it. They just add this perfect burst of freshness.  I just use one small pump a day so it lasts me forever. I will be re-buying this over and over again. I recommend to give it a try.
Jasmina P.
This product was ok. I bought this at Ulta after seeing the commercials that made this product seem like it would change my skin. Although it is very affordable and includes mini exfoliants, I was not the biggest fan of this cleanser. It did not seem to make a difference in my skin, and it always seemed like it was not cleaning my skin the way I wished it had. I just wish that this product had been a little more effective.
Jennifer M.
Pico Rivera, CA
I have used this for over 3 years and I love it as a morning cleanser. I use it in the shower and it's the first thing I put on... I like to leave it on my face for a few minutes while I go through my shower routine. The smell wakes me up and I love the cooling sensation it gives my face. The smell is a light citrus and soapy scent, not too dramatic. And the fact that it has vitamin C is a plus. I think it might even be a dupe for the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3in1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash 11.8 oz which I also love and use. Overall it's good!
L E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Used this product for the first time a month ago and was so impressed, that I now use it everyday! Easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and leaves my skin feeling soft. I will definitely be using more of this in the future!
Caitlyn G.
Purchased at: CVS
Sometimes a little drying to my skin because other than that a great start to my day. Wakes me up and I feel fresh. Price is great and I’ve purchased time and time again
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?