BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Hailee W.
Freeport, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOO MUCH !!! I use this product three times a week for a gentle exfoliating it leaves my skin hydrated and refreshed!! I would 100% recommend this especially for normal / combination skin.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Now I absolutely love this product. I keep it in my home. It sales out at the local Family Dollar across the street from where I live due to being such a popular item
Kailey S.
gastonia
It works as long as you use just this one everyday! If you purchase make sure it the only one you’ll mess with in the morning if not you’ll get acne popping up within the next day or so, so be very sure you can commit to one face wash with this
julia f.
philadelphia
Pretty meh. I hate micro beads. They are bad for the environment and don’t exfoliate the way I want them to. Run of the mill cleanser for someone with perfect skin I’m sure it’s great I’m not one of those people.
vanessa h.
Ephrata, PA
Love this product! After using it, my face does feel very smooth and clean. Love the way it makes my skin feel! The beads also help to scrub your face clean. And it smells very good! Would recommend it’
Esmeralda C.
Lo usé hace tiempo y de verdad me gustó,deja una sensación muy fresca en el rostro que ayuda a que tu ánimo matutino cambie, de verdad reanima y ademas limpia bastante bien
Deserae S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the morning burst! Always leaves my face feeling SO soft. It also smells good & the little micro beads are soft but do the extra work. Highly recommended for make up removal and oily skin. You can find it in most major retailers.
Elizabeth F.
Okeechobee , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Clean & clear is one of the best drugstore skin care lines. The morning burst wash leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn’t irritate my face and I don’t feel like I have a film on my face like I do when I use other products. It really does hydrate my skin! 10/10 recommend!
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
I really love this face wash. It really cleans my face especially when I wear makeup it makes sure that it's all gone. It does have beads in it , which they don't exfoliate your skin. There very gentle. Right as you rub this in your skin the little beads dissolve. I have very oil skin and when I used this my skin feels very dry but I kind like that because it help me get rid of all that oil but if you have dry skin I would not recommend this at all.
Crystal C.
Clearwater, FL
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE Clean & Clear Morning Burst!!! Not only does it do wonders for my skin/face it smells pretty good. When washing my face whether in the shower or at the bathroom sink, this cleanser makes your faces feel like a burst of cold water has hit your face. Your pores open up and it cleans deep down. Now just a little warning for some like me when I first started using it, I did experience a few breakouts bit I know it was because the Clean & Clear was getting my face super clean & bringing out the dirt & yuck sooner than later!! But again I LOVE THIS & I will continue to use Clean & Clear Morning Burst & I definitely recommend it!! Stay fresh & clean guys!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?