BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brynn S.
Was not the one for me. I have seen this do wonders on my friends skin but I am the only one of us with oily skin that tried it. They have dry skin and still love this. So won’t recommend this for someone with oily skin.
Ammie S.
Lakeland, FL
Made face feel awake after using product . Good value , a little pricey but usually lasts for a while . Effective and have used more the. Once and will use again .
Valeria S.
San Dimas, CA
I really like using this product, right when I get up I use it and it makes my face feel more awake, still trying to see if it is actually making my acne go away .
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
I bought the small sized oil free facial scrub in hopes of exfoliating my skin but for some reason the beads or the scrub stuff in this product caused me to break out in a rash. (Which I had before and then it healed but came back worse after this) could be the weather could be a reaction bit my skin was just not ready for this product. I'll save it for another time maybe in the summer in hopes of having a different result but until then 3 stars. It does smell absolutely amazing though that fresh orange tangy citrus smell is not one you can forget. I love it and the feeling of the scrub in general and the weirdly satisfying feeling of popping the beads. My face on the otherhand does not feel the same way.
Shelby C.
this is a pretty good face wash to use in the morning because it's quick, smells great, and is gentle on the skin. i also appreciate that it's oil free because i have oily skin. overall, pretty good for the price!
Johnna B.
Porum
I absolutely love this product! I use it every morning and it keeps my face from getting oily all day long. My face feels smooth and blemish free all day. Very inexpensive and great quality. I would recommend to anyone!
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
I think this is a really great cleanser for the mornings only. I say this because if you try to use this at night after you've had makeup on all day, it take a very little amount of that makeup off. I normally use a makeup wipe after cleansing my face and just before toning to be safe, but with this cleanser I must do it before. This is my main reasoning for giving it 3 stars.

As far as the actual cleanser itself, the formula is gentle and has a very subtle yet refreshing smell to it. It is a thicker, almost gel like consistency. It does make my skin feel "awake " after using it,so I will give it that.

However, I am not one that is too fond on keeping multiple cleansers around the house. I would much rather get one cleanser that works for me in the morning and at night to remove my makeup. So because of that I will probably not repurchase.
ninelle U.
Deltona, FL
I love using this product especially when I first wake up. It helps you to wake up and gives you a little boost of energy. Also this is a great everyday face wash
Elizabeth C.
I love how this product wakes me up in the morning my day does not begin until I wash it with this it's got a fantastic smell and a fantastic feeling and it leaves my skin nice and smooth
Andrea G.
Purchased at: Target
I think this product is great. Definitely wakes you up because of the super fresh feeling. I love this product because your face feels super clean and really soft. I’m just not a fan of the dry feeling afterwards
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?