BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I’ve been using this cleanser for the last couple of months. I’ve been on and off because I wasn’t sure if it was working for me. I tried the lemongrass but that was definitely not good for me so I tried this again. One of my favorite things is that I can pump a small amount and it works up into a good lather. I’m a sucker for the bubbles and think that it works better. I only like to leave it on my face for about 8 seconds or less because I don’t want to dry out my skin. In that time, I feel that my skin feels healthy and fresh - not too dry. I can say that it feels gentle on my oily and somewhat sensitive skin.
member-e31c2
This is a good cleaning product, it makes your face feel refreshed cause of the citrus and everything in it, but it is kind of pricey and I wouldn’t recommend for sensitive skin. It’s a little rough because of the beads that are in it.
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
This is actually one of my face washes that I have at home😽. I’ve noticed that my face gets a lot smoother and tighter after using this product. I have combination skin so I use a great moisturizer after using this and my skin feels great.
Ali  S.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
This was one of the first facial washes I used when I first started to get my acne and it honestly didn’t help my acne much. I have oily, acne prone skin and I didn’t see any positive progress with this. All it did was dry my skin out.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
I have oily skin so this was perfect for me. I have been dying to find something what would satisfy my greasy skin woo's and this was it. It didn't dry out my skin bad at all. I know for sure it was getting my skin nice and clean, moisturized, and all in bottle. It has these little orange balls in them and the scent was pretty orange-ish. I loved it and would recommend you all
Belle L.
Orrville
I recently started using this. I am very satisfied with results. Reduces regularly oily skin and wakes up the skin with a nice orangey scent. It is a bit pricey but worth it.
Garance F.
27516
This is my everyday morning routine. Whenever I wake up I use this cleanser: it wakes me up, makes my skin refreshed and cleans every gross stuff on my face. So this is my must have on an everyday basis. I also love that all of there products are really cheap.
Celeste B.
San Antonio, TX
This cleanser has always worked very well for me. It’s gentle yet invigorating and the smell is phenomenal. It’s a perfect every day face wash, I’m definitely a repeat user.
Erin W.
Used this for YEARS as a teen and it really helped manage my permanent acne! I would apply In the shower for a lovely burst of energy to start my day looking great and feeling awake!
Samara P.
rancho santa margarita
I use to be obsessed with this product but tbh it’s not my favorite it’s nice for your first time getting into skin care I got it from target it got the job done but it wasn’t the best and it could improve
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?