BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
tay e.
west hills
so great for my face! as someone with sensitive skin this product is definitely perfect for me! it works wonders yet doesn’t irritate or hurt my skin in anyway! it just helps keep me and my skin happy and healthy!
Jacqueline B.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Purchased at: Target
This cleanser is perfect for the morning. I like that little tingling feeling it has when it’s on my skin. It makes me feel like it’s working haha. It’s refreshing. Would recommend
A'maya 👀.
This is not a great cleanser. Smells good. And at first it seems like it works well. But overall after a few washes my skin started to decline. And I started breaking it even more.
Brittany A.
If you are looking for an energizing skin cleanser this would be for you. It works, it get’s the job done, and it’s not expensive! But is it MY FAVORITE FACE WASH OF ALL TIME ~ no.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
My all time favorite cleanser from the drugstore. This cleanser had a nice scent, does a gentle exfoliation with the beads and cleansed my skin well without having the stripped astringent feeling. This was my go to product as a teenager and I still have it in my shower for occasional use. I also like the other scents or versions as well, I felt like they all did the same though even though they targeted night or brightening or more acne, but they all felt the same on my skin. Just different colors and different scents. I absolutely liked this cleanser for the morning just as it is called and it refreshed and wakes the skin up! I've tried other drugstore cleansers but I've always come back to this one in the end. The one thing that could change is their beads. I wish all of the beads did dissolve because when they go down your drain it is bad for the environment and animals who swallow them. Hopefully they can upgrade in the future to more dissolving beads so this won't take effect anymore.
JORDAN A.
I Like This Cleanser Because It Literally Says On The Bottle That It Rinses Clean And It Totally Does. I Got It At A Drugstore For Around Five Bucks. Great Deal. I Recommend It!!!
Heaven R.
Snellville Ga
It’s ok. I like the smell and all, but it’s just that I don’t really like the beads in it because they really don’t do anything except go down the drain but it does really smooth my skin out so it’s nice and clean
Hannan A.
It does a good job for a morning burst, I think it is about 10 dollars, it keeps my skin fresh and clean, I use this for a morning cleanser and it makes me feel awake, I love it!
Lauren B.
Riverview
Being the environmental nerd that I am, I hate using a scrub with micro beads. However, this is the only product that helps my skin stay clear. I have struggled with acne my entire teenage career and I was finally able to get rid of it with this product.
Quincy R.
Cody, WY
I really like this product. I love the price, I think it is a great daily cleanser. It isn't harsh, it is available at any drug store, it smells amazing and it works great. I love the foaming action and the easy use.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?