BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
marah h.
Altoona, PA
Makes my face feel flawless! Love this product I use it every morning and I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a change in there daily skin routine
faith F.
Red Creek
Smells nice, is refreshing but.. Doesn't really do much for my skin kinda leaves it dry and sometimes makes my acne worse but everyone's skin reacts differently !
Rosy G.
Dallas
i LOVE using this in the mornings it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and tight . it smells like a tropical vacation and i feel it does a pretty good wake up job
Carola C.
miami
It worked perfectly I love the way my face nice and clean And fresh I bought it at Walmart supermarket I would recommend it to my friends the packaging was great the price was awesome
Courtney A.
Lonoke, AR
This will always be one of my favorites!!! I love the how smooth and fresh my face feels after using this, and oh my gosh the smell is wonderful and super refreshing!
Yara C.
I am not a fan of the "Morning Burst" face wash. Although it is refreshing, as a face wash, it irritated my skin. It cleaned my face, but worsened my acne. Also, the microbeads in it end up in the ocean, harming our wildlife, which is something I do not support.
Ami K.
Reading , PA
Love the morning burst facial cleanser! It truly wakes you up in the morning all while leaving your face feeling tingly and great! It’s fair price compared to competitors and would def buy this again.
Krysti G.
Groveland, FL
So i was reading some of the other negative reviews, and i have to say i didn't have the same experience. I have red, sensitive skin that tends to be oily towards the morning and night-time, but can get dry if i don't moisturize properly (like anyone, i guess). The reason why i love this product is because the citrus in it really helps you wake up, and it also leaves you feeling clean. I never felt dry after using this product, but i do moisturize every time i finish washing my face. The bursting beads really help with my breakouts and to scrub away dead skin. My skin looks glowly after using this product.
I even got my husband to use it, and he HATES washing his face because he says everything makes him oily. He is NOT the type to be cleansing soap or anything like that, but every time we go to walmart and we happen to be running low, he always asks to go to the isle so we can go get it.

To Clean & Clear: getting our husbands to wash their faces- AND LIKE IT! :p
Sharla L.
Waverly
I have used this for a long time. I really like this it is really gentle on your face. And it doesn’t cost very much. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Perri N.
Atlanta
I’ve always loved this product. It smells awesome and is just a nice cleanser to use every so often. It does slightly dry out skin but just follow up with a nice hydrating moisturizer . I would recommend this.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?