BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Karimi A.
Corp Christi, TX
I’ve found this product good for my sensitive skin, it doesn’t irritate or dry my skin. It’s great for morning and night.
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
Not my favorite face wash. It left my face burning and feeling more dry than usual. It felt stretched and uncomfortable.
Ally R.
Visalia, CA
Great for oily skin, tingly cool feeling that feels great in the morning time. No residue or left over exfoliating beads!
aspen v.
I aboutsouley love this product right when you wake up it refreshes your face better than any other cleanser I ever used
Marie L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oh now see this product will make you fall in love with clean and clear.. This is my favorite product outside of Noxzema.
Kate S.
Troy, MI
I used to love this cleanser but the little beads in it are really bad for the environment so I don't buy it anymore. :(
Krysten H.
houston
I love this face wash, especially in the mornings. It definitely wakes me up and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Julia W.
Seneca, MO
Love it! Makes my face feel clean and fresh! The scent is like a breath of fresh air. The price is good for the results.
Sydney M.
I love this product because it gets foamy and it feels like a cleanser should. I also love the smell and the micro beads.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
I only use this face wash. its the only one that doesn't break me out and removes my makeup. long time user of this one.
Taylor S.
W Lafayette, IN
Does this make your face dry?
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How many times in a day would you use this product?
Jackie M.
Dublin, OH
I recently heard that the little balls in these type of face wash are not biodegradable so they are polluting and filling our water supply. Is this true? If so I want to switch face washes for the sake of the environment!
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the community ??
Kelli T.
Anaheim, CA
Do the beads scratch your face as you scrub?