BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Christina H.
Bullhead City
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser has been around forever and I've used it off and on for years. It can leave me a little dry but it's not too bad.
Lauryn👑 E.
Love the clean feeling I get from this facial cleanser ! I have always used clean and clear because it doesn’t irritate my skin and it leaves my face feeling fresh !
Lisa F.
I used to use this in high school and college. It was nice and cheap and would keep my pimples at bay. It is a good cleanser for someone whose face breaks out alot.
Breanne J.
Marion, IN
This product really helps with waking me up in the morning. It gives my face that minty fresh feeling and I LOVE that. Definitely my go to morning facial cleanser!!
Kaylyn C.
I love how this makes me face feel awake when I use it in the mornings. It has a nice smell. It helps with my acne and it is not harsh for my skin. I love it so much!
member-a1308
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this product for a little bit over 2 years and it worked amazingly. It’s nice and rejuvenating and leaves no residue behind. It did make my skin feel extra tight and it wasn’t very comfortable. I recommend for those that have extremely oily skin
Deveron T.
Golconda, IL
Morning burst will always be my go to face wash. I absolutely LOVE the way it smells and the way it wakes me up in the morning. Definitely a good product if you’re not a morning person.
Ying L.
Jupiter
nice cleanser, it is a lttle over dry the skin, but it does not cause any breakout. i will not repurchase it again because i have other cleanser that i like better
Danielle S.
Thousand oaks, CA
When I was growing up i loved using this. If your skin is prone to break outs it works well. My favorite part was the smell of it. It made me want to wash my face more and that's good.
faith F.
Red Creek
Smells nice, is refreshing but.. Doesn't really do much for my skin kinda leaves it dry and sometimes makes my acne worse but everyone's skin reacts differently !
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?