BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Melinda P.
ezel
I use this every early morning when I’m so sleepy and need to wake up. This leaves my face feeling so soft and also wakes me up. I buy it at Walmart, and it’s very cheap for what it’s worth.
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I use this in the mornings sometimes when I need a wake-up. I love the scent and it really does help wake me up in the morning. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!
baby g.
America
When i smell the morning burst it smells of citrus and orange. I love the bursting beads and the way they melt on my skin. It keeps my skin clean and shiny and it works really good actually.
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
I use this product every morning after I brush my teeth, I love how it hydrates my skin, it also contains Vitamin C in the product, which clarifies,and brightens my skin
Christina z.
Gibbstown
I have mixed reviews for this product. While it does leave a cooling refreshed feeling it also makes my face greasier by the end of the day and then I’ll get a couple break outs the next day.
Alexa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It smells nice but for me personally it does not work with clearing my face up. But I've used another of clean and clear facial cleanser and it works great. This just didnt work out for me.
Elayna A.
I loved using this when I woke up and took a shower. It made my face feel clean & fresh, cleaned off all the makeup very easily, And made my face smell great & glow for the rest of the day.
Nancy M.
Anaheim, CA
Honestly when i was on high school i use to have a lot of pimples and i try everting but one day i saw a YouTube recommendation for this product so i buy it and honestly on 1 week I see the results i love it 😍
Clarissa M.
I use this every morning and it definitely clears up my skin, I love the outcome of it. It’s a good value of what it does for your skin, the packaging is nice and I’d gladly buy this again
Lauryn👑 E.
Love the clean feeling I get from this facial cleanser ! I have always used clean and clear because it doesn’t irritate my skin and it leaves my face feeling fresh !
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?