BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Mary R.
Hazard, KY
 I have tried several facial cleansers of different price values and I didn't see results with other products so I decided to try clean and clear. It cleans my skin and leaves leave it feeling super soft! I will continue to spend my money on clean and clear!
Linda A.
Grand Blanc, MI
Not my favorite cleaner..I bought this product in hopes it would help however after using it for 4 days it ended up drying my skin out horribly even though i used moisturizer with it. It irritated my skin so bad. I havent used any other products from this brand.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Clean & Clear tends to have some great products for everyday use.  The Morning Burst facial cleanser works so nicely and is wonderful for morning use.  I really like the actual scent and the little scrubbing beads.  It’s a wonderful price for a cleanser.
Yasmine N.
Modesto, Ca
Love! Bought these two in a pack they both leave my skin feeling smooth, clean, & hydrated. They smell great & the packaging is nice. Love using the morning burst first thing in the morning really helps me wake up & get my day started this has been my go to skin care product since 2010!
Shakira B.
This product does have a feeling of getting you ready for the day, although im not sure if that can be attributed to washing your face in the morning reguardless. This got 4 stars from me because although it did its job i never saw anything above and beyond from this product.
Amira D.
Evanston
My main issue with this cleanser is how bad it is for the environment (the micro-beads in the cleanser go down the drain and don’t break down, etc.). Other than that, I find the cleanser refreshing and clarifying, and it definitely helps wake me up in the morning.
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
The Cleanser is very freshing and makes my skin feel soft and clean, but at the same time it dry out my skin. I love the product and really didn't want to stop using it so I just make sure to put sunscreen on after or a moisture cream and it works amazingly!
Lisa F.
Brooksville
I love this product gets my skin energized first thing in the morning. Great value for the price. I buy it from my job. Always meets my expectations because I can't do without this product. I am a repeat user. Maybe they could make a bigger size of this product.
Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
I use this during every shower with a facial scrubber and works amazing! Removes every trace of make up and cleans out my pores. I rarely get pimples with this cleanser! I will forever continue to purchase this product! Inexpensive and a great cleanser. Win win!
Ana H.
Woke me up in the morning and helped unclog my pores. Wasn’t tuff on my skin and left my face dealing refreshed. It was very effective and helped me a lot. Was gentle and left my face soft. I got it at target. It wasn’t expensive and was easy to find.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?