BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Laura C.
Leachville
My favorite!! This has an orange smell and has micro beads inside. If leaves my face feeling cool and clean and really does wake me up in the morning!! Highly recommend!
jenna d.
It keeps my skin feeling very refreshed and clean! It's incredibly gentle on the skin. I've purchased this multiple times. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel!
Hayley R.
After having kids my skin just couldn't handle this anymore. They have it at pretty much every grocery store I've been to but it just doesn't clear my skin like it used to.
jacqueline a.
Norwalk
Purchased at: Target
This Clean & Clear product is very nice and refreshing for the skin to use in the morning. I would 10/10 recommend and would buy this product again for future purposes!
Avah O.
The clean & clear face wash is great? It wakes you up in the mornings, it’s very gentle on the skin,it’s affordable, it truly is a great product and I recommend it 100%
Mackenzie C.
Cincinnati , OH
Cool refreshing feeling after use. Love using this product every morning. Very gentle on skin with nice scent to it. Good price and works very well. Will purchase again
Hailey L.
Sheridan
The Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser was my first facial cleanser and I highly recommend it to everyone! It does such an incredible job of cleansing my fav and waking me up!
Lauren N.
Riverside, CA
I really like this product. The lemony scent woke me up in the morning. Great value. Gentle on skin. Cleaned really nice. I will use this again and recommend to others.
Whitley B.
Pinellas Park, FL
This smells great, and it does wake you up! It gently exfoliates your skin, without feeling harsh. However, I have noticed when using it, it dries my skin out terribly.
Ilda V.
Moline, IL
I use this product every morning after I brush my teeth, I love how it hydrates my skin, it also contains Vitamin C in the product, which clarifies,and brightens my skin
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?