BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Patricia T.
Land O Lakes, FL
As soon as I wake up I use this product to wake my face up and have more energy and it works so good I have been using this product for so many years! Highly recommend it!
Brittany H.
S Pittsburg, TN
I love using this first thing in the morning - it really wakes you up with a citrus smell and tingling sensation on your face. Your skin feels clean and smooth after each use.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely hate orange anything however this doesn't give me that orange smell. Walking my face with this in the morning actually wakes me up and makes me feel refreshed.
Bri L.
Elmwood Park, NJ
This truly does wake you up! I love the smell and how well it cleanses my skin. It is sometimes a little harsh in my sensitive skin but it’s great to wash once a day with.
Ashly W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Target
So refreshing! Totally wakes me up in the morning letting my skin feel fantastic and gets me reading for the day! It’s super effective I have always used clean and clear and stand by this product
ruby d.
Pasadena, TX
love using it in the morning because it wakes you up and makes your face feel so fresh . Doesn’t really clear my face of breakouts but i keep purchasing it because it’s freshness in the morning .
Cynthia R.
Lake Village
I’ve used this face wash for more than six years, and I love it. It does not disappoint. I love the refreshing beads it has in it. It makes me feel awake in the mornings.
Ariane K.
detroit
This product is really good. It wakes my face up every morning. It is very cheap. I use it every morning and never is disappointed, meets my expectations every day. I recommend this to everyone !
Vanessa L.
Anaheim , CA
I loved the little micro beads in the face wash. It definitely made my skin feel fresher and cleaner. I love the orange color of the face wash it definitely wakes me up a little in the morning.
Essie W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wake up face skin!! Time to start the day!! A fresh sent of citrus and a good morning clean feeling!! With a weightless feel!! Defently on my "LOVE" list of must haves!!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?