BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Alexis H.
Pasadena, MD
I use morning burst pretty often. I do like scrubs over cleansers because I can feel my face getting cleaner but this cleanser does it’s job. I like the smell of it as well.
Myriah M.
Literally will wake you up in the morning. It didn't do as much as to getting acne to go away, but I did wake up from using it. I haven't used it in a while. I may use it again.
Claire F.
Columbus
I cannot stand the scent on this cleanser. It's awful and chemically; it stinks. I don't know that it helps my skin any either. I personally feel like it's a waste of money.
Abby C.
Tallahassee, FL
This face wash has tiny beads that massage your face every use. The fruity and minty soap leaves you very refreshed and clear. It is nice on your skin even if it’s sensitive and it smells wonderful.
Sidney K.
This product left my face feeling very refreshed and clean. It dried my skin out a little bit, but most products do because my face is so sensitive. Overall I liked product.
Jessica W.
Cannelton, WV
Absolutely love this face wash! Cleans an exfoliates so nicely and it smells great. Really does wake you up! Only downside is if I use it too often it irritates my skin, but probably because I’m dry.
aurora f.
i use this in the morning before school to wake me up and the bursting bubble really feel great on my skin. i love how freshening this feels on my face plus it helps with my acne. i really enjoy this
Jess M.
lafollette
This is my favorite day time face wash I have ever tried. I use it every morning. The beads in it feel so refreshing. It wakes me up in the mornings and makes my face feel so clean to start my day.
Preeti P.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I participated in a 46 hour no sitting no sleeping marathon to raise money for pediatric cancer research and this face wash was the reason I was able to stay awake for so long. It smells great too.
Katheryne S.
I LOVE this product! The smell is phenomenal, like a citrus, and the beads invigorate the skin! It truly makes you feel like you’re waking up on the right side of the bed! It helped smooth my skin!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?