BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Cristine C.
Lemoore
This cleanser is part of my morning routine everyday. Washing my face with this feels wonderful and makes my face looks and feels clear. It’s a awesome product for everyone and I would highly recommend.
Jordan S.
Loved the feeling of this face wash! It left my skin super soft and did help to make me feel energized. I loved that it comes in a value pack with the night face wash as well!
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
I have used this stuff since the dawn of time! I love the smell, the way it makes my skin feel refreshed, and the exfoliating beads. Great product that I’ll never stop buying!
joanne k.
north wales
This product had kept me awake, but it is just so bad, my skin would become oily at some spots more than usual and other spots were just so dry. I would not use it again ever.
Morgan Y.
jacksonville
This is a product that I have used for awhile and will continue to keep using. However it does have a very strong citrus scent to it so just keep that In mind but I've gotten used to it over the years.
Clau-Clau 🍍.
Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser is great! Starts off with a citrus scent that wakes you up, it freshens your skin for the day ahead and it is very inexpensive
Sierra S.
Waynesboro
My fiancé and I use this everyday! It’s deep cleaning and keeps black head under control. I love how fresh and clean my face feels after washing my face with Fresh and Clean!
Kayla B.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell of this product and it really feels like it hydrates my skin. The packaging does look nice and a good quality product. This was effective and I would recommend this product to others.
Lakesha M.
Beaumont, TX
This really gives me a energy boost in the morning. It leaves my skin feeling extremely clean with no residue. I highly recommend it for the price. Great drug store purchase!
Clarissa R.
El Paso
I have used this product since it first came out in stores. I love it! It’s nice to have a cleanser specifically for the morning! It has an awesome
Scent and it really does give you a Boost Of energy.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?