BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Esthefania S.
pennsylvania
I love this cleanser, i think it’s the best one I’ve tried so far,it’s super super gentle, i got mine at walmart for a really good price on sale, it didn’t really have a nice packaging but i do recommend it.
Venessa S.
Definite gets my face extra clean it really goes deep. I usually don’t need a strong cleanser in the morning but they way it feels after I’m surprised at the difference it makes I recommend this to everyone.
Dia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
It has its pros and cons. It makes your face refreshened I was a repeated user for a while. Not has effective but it’s good depending on your skin type this item was also unpackaged. I slightly recommend it.
Maria M.
Clear Lake City
I've used clean and clear so many times and I always find myself going back! But this is a good one for the morning. Most definetly will have you feeling refreshed and awake
Jessica A.
Antioch, TN
I have bought this in the duo morning and night wash! I really like it is is definitely affordable! It smells really nice not too over powering! It is a gentle wash! I’d definitely recommend this!
Koshala B.
Scarborough, ON
It has nice energizing facial beads that really wake the face in the morning giving a burst of energy! It also makes you feel super clean and really awake in the morning, a great way to start the day
Olivia J.
Vidalia
I liked this particular face cleaner but it isn’t my favorite one out there but it is a good one. I would recommend for people who don’t really have oily or dry skin and they don’t get breakouts that often.
Grace
It’s a very good cleanser without being too harsh. I don’t use it every day for fear of stripping my skin of oils, but it smells really good and it works well with my skin. Thankfully it doesn’t act as a super rough scrub either.
Arden S.
Verona
Good foaming face wash. Leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. It has a really nice smell and doesn’t irritate your skin. It didn’t prevent acne but it helped clear it up.
Katherine S.
N Charleston, SC
This was the first morning brush I got and it was amazing to me, now I am onto the one that brightens your skin but this one it’s amazing too. And it really wakes you up!! I def would recommend it to anyone
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?