BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?5 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Michelle F.
If you have some acne and oil this is a great product for you. If you have bad acne and oily skin, I recommend something stronger.
Michelle S.
Weymouth, MA
I use this this cleaner every time I wake up and it has a fresh feel, leaves my skin feeling fresh and nice. It really wakes me up
I use this every morning well almost every morning but I do love this my face feels so clean after I can really tell the difference
jaimee v.
Frankfort , IN
Have been using this for the past year every morning And i love it, makes my face feel very hydrated and cool! Would recommend !!!!
Kelsey O.
Marysville, WA
Smells so good, and leaves your face feeling refreshed after using it. I have combination skin that can be hard to find cleaner for
Alex D.
Valdosta, GA
Awesome product! I would recommend this to anyone. You can buy it from any drug store or even Walmart. It is a very gentle facial cleanser. I have never had problems with it burning. I am a repeat user of this cleaner. I will definitely continue to buy this.
Melissa T.
This is one of my favorite morning face washes. I feel like this really wakes me up. It's not as drying as most other face washes.
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the refreshing feeling you get after using this product. It's like my morning cup of coffee routine for non coffee drinkers!
Lauren A.
Canton, TX
Love these, use it morning and night. Smells good and works on my sensitive skin. Also have my 14 year old son use it on his face.
Shelby M.
Lesage, WV
I love the smell of this face wash. It also makes my skin super bright and clean. The clean and clear brand always has good prices.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?