BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Jovana A.
Midland, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this , it definitely does what it says it does in the commercials. that Cool feeling that makes your face wake up and definitely makes you feel like you have a fresh clean face. I avsolutely love this!
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
This is always a go-to for me when I am needing an affordable cleanser..we all get tired of paying the high end prices or run out of our high end samples lol so this is a perfect option and easy on the pockets! Great smell, great exfoliation, no gritty greasy feeling afterwards..great product!
trinity p.
this is the first cleanser i bought when i began to get acne, and i still continue to buy it. for my dry and acne prone skin when i use this it doesn't dry out my face and instead makes it feel very hydrated and refreshed
Morgan B.
ohio
The morning burst facial cleanser is so refreshing! It has a pleasant zesty scent but it isn't overpowering or irritating! I have sensitive skin to scents and oily/alcohol products and this doesn't irritate my skin at all
Talia R.
E Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Whenever I feel my skin is getting dull I love using this to help my skin glow. The packaging is appealing and it smells delicious! It is a great value for the price and I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type!
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
I've been using this product for years and have no complaints. I use it whenever, even though it's meant for a morning energy boost. I love the smell of it and it foams up nicely on my skin. Leaves me with a fresh glow!
McKenna S.
Knoxville
I love this product! My skin always feels refreshed and clean and the product smells amazing! I have sensitive skin but the product isn’t harsh. It cleans powerfully but is gentle on the skin. Would recommend to anyone!
Samantha M.
Purchased at: CVS
A great cleanser at an even better price! I have bought this product over and over again and have fallen in love with it over and over again! Very gentle on the skin and would totally recommend to my friends and family!
serenity h.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this every morning and i love it. It’s my favorite part of my morning routine because it just makes me feel more awake and ready to go. It also makes my face feel so smooth and i would highly recommend for anyone.
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
It smelled great, but I found that it didn't help my skin much. I have oily skin in my T zones and and the rest of my face is extremely dry. I ended up going with a nutrigena facial scrub.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?