BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Anakaren G.
Mission
This is another face wash that I loved. It goes great with the night time face wash, which I loved. I bought them together. It was definitely worth the price so I will buying this face as well, again.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Sarah E.
Okatie, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Great! I love this facial cleanser. I do have a problem with minor acne and this does the job. Smells nice and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Although I would not recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin since it is a big stronger.
Ashley S.
Fairfield, CT
I use this every single mornings with my Clarisonic mia 2. The beads are nice and stimulating. The scent is refreshing and energizing. This wash cleans the night away and helps my face start off the day fresh.
Gwyn C.
Fairhope, AL
It’s good. It’s nothing special just cleanser. Smells especially nice in the mornings during a warm shower. It does have a strong citrus scent. I use this everyday and don’t seem to have too many issues with acne except for stress induced acne.
Silvia C.
College Park, MD
Purchased at: Target
Great product! Use almost every morning and sometimes in the evening as well to was off makeup. Smells good and leaves my face feeling clean, soft, and smooth. Very effective product and I highly recommend it!
Maya M.
Orlando
Great Cleanser. Smells really nice and citrusy. Nice foaming for gentle cleansing. Leaves me feeling awake and refreshed!  Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Cleanser
Esthefania S.
pennsylvania
I love this cleanser, i think it’s the best one I’ve tried so far,it’s super super gentle, i got mine at walmart for a really good price on sale, it didn’t really have a nice packaging but i do recommend it.
Dia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
It has its pros and cons. It makes your face refreshened I was a repeated user for a while. Not has effective but it’s good depending on your skin type this item was also unpackaged. I slightly recommend it.
Venessa S.
Definite gets my face extra clean it really goes deep. I usually don’t need a strong cleanser in the morning but they way it feels after I’m surprised at the difference it makes I recommend this to everyone.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?