BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Angela I.
Martins Ferry, OH
For being a drugstore product this really works! The little balls burst on your face as you wash. Leaves the skin feeling fresh & makes you feel awake!
Deanna m.
I enjoy this product I use it every morning for a fresh start and it helps wake me up and get rid of dirt that builds up on your face during the night
Abbie H.
Anderson, SC
Love the way this cleanser leaves my skin feeling. The smell is amazing, and the beads in the cleanser do a great job of waking you up in the mornings.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Works great love the pump I just put it in the shower and use it their it's so convenient everyone in the family uses it, even the guys! Works wonders
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
The commercial is pretty accurate, it really does leave your face feeling clean and refreshed! I have bought this product over the years multiple times
megan m.
Phoenix, AZ
I have used this face wash for over 10 years. I tried to switch to other products but nothing ever did as good of a job and made my skin feel so fresh!
Maranda V.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
When I was younger I used to use this. It's super refreshing and leaves your skin feeling clean. Deffinetly a good facial cleanser if your on a budget.
Sofie T.
I live this cleanser so much! it wakes my skin up so much in the morning and smells great! it works for anytime if the year and never fails to impress!
Lindsey B.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a good cleanser and definitely wakes you up but i wouldn’t use it every if you have dry skin it felt as if it was taking moisture out of my face.
Lizzy M.
Gilbert
I use this every morning and it has helped with my dry patches and over all glow of my skin. Combined with the night time one and it's a winning pair.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?