BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Amanda D.
This facial cleanser really does wake me up. I use it every morning to help me wake up. It smells great; however, it dries out my skin a little bit.
Cristal P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love  the clean sensation this product leaves on my face. It is very refreshing and smells amazing. It is not harsh on my skin, would recommend to others.
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
I use this daily but sometimes it dries my face out in the winter. I like how fresh my far feels after using it and my skin stays clear after using it.
Kaleena B.
Belleville, MI
This kinda made my face burn from the mentholated stuff in it. And the beads made it worst but on the other hand it did make my burning face feel clean.
Quynh T.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't use it often. I probably use it once a week when I cant reach my other face wash. It has an ok smell. The beats don't really do anything to my face
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
Bursting beads is a mere name. No refreshing morning beads burst to refresh my skin in the morning. Names sound good, but products doesn't live up to it.
Shanel C.
Fresno , CA
I have to say I love this face wash. I can tell it really cleans my face the way it tingles and my skin looks better after using it. It also wakes me up
Elizabeth A.
Ladson , SC
This product is amazing! It has a wonderful light scent. I use it in the mornings and my face feels fresh and new. It really does make me feel awake too.
Gayla W.
Georgetown, KY
I love the scent of this! It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, but not scrubbed to death. I use it for my daily skin care regimen. I love it!
Lisa R.
This isn't my go-to cleanser anymore, but it used to be. It leaves you feeling fresh and actually leaves a little glow to your skin. And it smells great!
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?