BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Molly A.
Walnut Cove, NC
Did great on my face first time trying but ended up drying out my face and didn't help my acne. but it work okay when using for small acne on my chest
Rachel K.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the only cleanser I use. I use it every morning and it leaves my face fresh and clean! It smells amazing too! I love the exfoliating beads too.
Kayla B.
Schuyler, VA
Amazing face wash, I've been using it every day for 2 or 3 years. Very refreshing, doesn't dry out my skin or make it oily. Would definitely recommend.
Tatiana M.
Flint, MI
After using the bathroom it is always healthy to WASH HANDS!!!! No one knows what is on the bathroom doorknob. Clean & clear helps keep my hands clean.
Marely M.
Las Vegas , NV
Love this stuff, I bought a travel size because I had gone out of town and needed to wash my face and I ended up buying the full size when I got home.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
I use this face wash every morning in the shower and LOVE the way it makes my face/skin feel refreshed. The smell is great without being overbearing.
Lauren R.
Does a great job at cleaning and also keeps to its promise and wakes you up. The little beads really help your face feel clean as well as wake you up.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
I wasn't very impressed with this wash. it smells nice, but it dried out my face and left me with scaly, dry skin. I quit using it only after a week.
angela o.
Milton, MA
Xthose products are only stands by his word when you wake up in the morning and use this you feel so energized in your skin feels absolutely beautiful
Adriana A.
I really enjoy this product. When I wake up at 5 am I need a pick me up. The scrubbing beads and citrus smell refresh and wake me up for the day ahead.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?