BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Everyday Cleansing

Direction:

• Start with clean hands.
  • Use those clean hands to splash water on your face.
  • Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
  • Feel the BURSTING BEADS® start to break apart. Oooh…
  • Rinse your face thoroughly then pat it dry with a towel.
  • Give yourself a big smile.
  • A-OK to use everyday.

May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide

• Does this make your skin feel dry ?6 Answers
  • What do you think of Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facia...6 Answers
  • Does this actually help you wake up and have more energy?9 Answers
Brianna W.
Hinesville , GA
This facial cleanser smells nice. It didn't seem to be too harsh on my skin, I have combination skin. It has a pleasant smell and lathers pretty nice.
Alexis O.
Red Lion, PA
This cleanser works amazing for waking you up in the morning! This was my go to product to use in the mornings right before school days in high school.
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
I love this product!!! The after feeling is refreshing and it makes me feel relaxed. When ever i finished it the first time i had to go buy it again.
Nicole T.
Love the scent! I've been using this cleanser for years. And love it first thing in the morning. It isn't harsh in my skin and has never Irated my skin
candyz L.
I have normal to oily skin. It does it's job. I use it every morning. Sometimes the little beads would remain in the sink so I have to wash the sink.
Sierra C.
Johnson city, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I get this in the day/night combo pack and I love it. The morning cleanser gives a burst of energy effect and leaves your skin feeling awake and clean.
Teri M.
Chesapeake, VA
Smells wonderful! The first thing I want to do in the morning, right after brushing my teeth. Makes my skin feel a lot cleaner without almost no oil.
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
This product is refreshing and makes me feel more awake in the mornings but in terms of cleansing my face and helping with breakouts it could be better
Kayti K.
Ive used this a couple times and it doesn't wake me up.. its a little strong and is drying. although i like there other products and use them everyday.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I love the smell of this face wash. My favorite brand to use. I buy the travel size whenever I go anywhere. When I use other brands my face breaks out.
Aileen P.
Cave City, KY
Does it work well?
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this a good product to clean your face?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
How to you compare this cleanser with other clean and clear face washes?